Refs with microphones

scottyc06

38 minutes ago, Malvern said:

I see your in the same mood as yesterday when you were fucking about in posts, did someone kick your pet or something? (too much, which part of that is hard for you now to understand?).

He's right...

You've said Aussies just get on with things & dont piss about, yet he has went over & looked at a screen purely "to sell" a decision he has already made.

2 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

He's right...

You've said Aussies just get on with things & dont piss about, yet he has went over & looked at a screen purely "to sell" a decision he has already made.

For both sets of fans and the other team, seems perfectly sensible to me. Stops trouble if you have had another look, what's the bloody problem?

But nah let's just sit her and fucking carp on about "sell it".

Get a grip, he got it right and there was no trouble as the incident was fairly judged, what are you people not seeing?

4 minutes ago, Malvern said:

For both sets of fans and the other team, seems perfectly sensible to me. Stops trouble if you have had another look, what's the bloody problem?

But nah let's just sit her and fucking carp on about "sell it".

Get a grip, he got it right and there was no trouble as the incident was fairly judged, what are you people not seeing?

I'm not seeing at what point "the Aussies don't piss about & just get on with things" ....

When you keep telling us he went to watch the video despite knowing he already had the correct decision. 

8 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

I'm not seeing at what point "the Aussies don't piss about & just get on with things" ....

When you keep telling us he went to watch the video despite knowing he already had the correct decision. 

I will try one more time for you.

If he had not reviewed he could have been seen to be biased for not looking at the available technology even though he had awarded the goal on the field (meaning the on field decision stands unless proven wrong) and if there was any doubt he would have been taken as the judge and the goal given (In cricket it is called umpires decision). However in this case the opposition support, manger and team (as confirmed buy the captain of the side the goal was scored against in that clip) accepted the decision and moved on without there being any drama as the right decision was made and the ref had used every tool available.

1 hour ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Aussies don't speak English? If that scenario happens here there would be riots , I've said he got the decision right ? I don't care about his grammar my point is that if that happens here there would be riots , or another part of the video he tells a guy that's an easy yellow so don't do it again , now I think refs should manage games like that but if a ref does that here then cunts would go mad 

Well that’s exactly what they do here, when was the last time you saw someone booked for stopping a quick free kick by standing in front of the ball. 

36 minutes ago, Malvern said:

I will try one more time for you.

If he had not reviewed he could have been seen to be biased for not looking at the available technology even though he had awarded the goal on the field (meaning the on field decision stands unless proven wrong) and if there was any doubt he would have been taken as the judge and the goal given (In cricket it is called umpires decision). However in this case the opposition support, manger and team (as confirmed buy the captain of the side the goal was scored against in that clip) accepted the decision and moved on without there being any drama as the right decision was made and the ref had used every tool available.

Still haven't answered my question... At what point is the referee just getting on with it & not pissing about?

55 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

He's right...

It wasn’t a decision he had made the VAR Ref made the decision. He simply showed the players a bit of courtesy by actually going to look at himself. 

There seemed to be a lot of courtesy shown by players and officials in that game, if being mic’d up brought that to our game alone I would be in favour of it. 

13 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

Still haven't answered my question... At what point is the referee just getting on with it & not pissing about?

Fuck sake, pissing about is "not making a decision it is just running away and saying I didn't see it in his after match notes".

Did I sign into fucking children's RM here?

I hate answering with a question so I will not finish with one but seriously are you all fucking insane to think "he can sell it" is the worst fucking thing a ref can say, no of course it is not but the best thing a ref can do is get the bloody job done correctly (could have phrased it better I am sure and all you fuckers being pedantic on RM would have I am sure)! He said that and I am sure he had a fuck off barbie with prawns and all the players of both teams on the beach 30 minutes after they left with some VB in there hands as they knew it was a fair dinkum game.

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

He made the decision. He gave the goal.

He then decided he should review it, which he told the full stadium, the VAR Ref said it was a goal and as the Ref had said it was getting reviewed he went and watched the replay so the whole stadium could see he was actually having a look himself. 

What are folk getting their knickers in a twist for on this. As for the rest of the game Malvern is spot on he just got on with it no unnecessary stopping of the game to act the billy big baws and treat the players like wee boys. 

The fact he’s been recruited as a future EPL Ref should say everything about the guy, as both sets of players showed as well. 

5 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

He then decided he should review it, which he told the full stadium, the VAR Ref said it was a goal and as the Ref had said it was getting reviewed he went and watched the replay so the whole stadium could see he was actually having a look himself. 

What are folk getting their knickers in a twist for on this. As for the rest of the game Malvern is spot on he just got on with it no unnecessary stopping of the game to act the billy big baws and treat the players like wee boys. 

The fact he’s been recruited as a future EPL Ref should say everything about the guy, as both sets of players showed as well. 

He called a goal, and gave a goal. His decision.

We concede that goal too the tarriers in say the 85th min of a game , beaton / Clancy etc say and do exactly what plays out in that video , everyone is gonna be on here like fair play he got the correct decision it's cool he wasted a few minutes getting there , alls good , or theres fucking riots , multiple threads on how we are cheated because of what was said /the time wasted , I know which scenario I think happens 

Btw I enjoyed the video and enjoy the rugby refs being micd up , it just wouldn't work in our football 

5 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

We concede that goal too the tarriers in say the 85th min of a game , beaton / Clancy etc say and do exactly what plays out in that video , everyone is gonna be on here like fair play he got the correct decision it's cool he wasted a few minutes getting there , alls good , or theres fucking riots , multiple threads on how we are cheated because of what was said /the time wasted , I know which scenario I think happens 

Btw I enjoyed the video and enjoy the rugby refs being micd up , it just wouldn't work in our football 

Why would the correct decision either way cause riots.