The wage thief.

Virtuoso

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, plumbGER said:

Hi pal

I dare say the non-disclosure agreement would have been signed when he initially took the job, you break that and you end up in court.

Well that's a nonsense reply.

Ironic you say that here mate, here's a thread about Ally discussing the man who fucked us over big style and hardly anybody is having a go at Whyte but plenty having a go at Ally.

Christ even look at my very first post about the topic heading.

It's not about Whyte, we are talking about Ally here and his actions,  he ripped the piss out of us just like the big long long list of cunts.   Let's not try a sugar coat Ally to be the good guy here as he does not give to flying fucks for the supporters as his actions proved when he knew we were on our knees.  As others said his team mate bomber Brown called Green out for what he was, just maybe at that point Ally should have stood shoulder to shoulder with him and started asking questions.  

Green at that point would have had a riot on his hands if he even dared sack McCoist then  

1 hour ago, plumbGER said:

Hi pal

I dare say the non-disclosure agreement would have been signed when he initially took the job, you break that and you end up in court.

Well that's a nonsense reply.

Ironic you say that here mate, here's a thread about Ally discussing the man who fucked us over big style and hardly anybody is having a go at Whyte but plenty having a go at Ally.

Christ even look at my very first post about the topic heading.

That has been answered plenty of times and you'll not accept it. If you're not willing to listen to the people who actually feel pissed off at McCoist and ignoring the reasons why then why should we be listening to your point?

I'll state again, he was my boyhood hero, he was apparently one of our own therefore it hurts more that he fucked us over. It will typically be more of a discussion when McCoist's name is mentioned because of that and due to the fact he's usually defended by certain fans. 

Whyte & co were cunts - this we all agree about. No one defends them, and we knew they weren't interested in our club other than for financial gain right from the off. That's the difference. 

You can keep posting your point again and again, but it just simply shows you're not interested in listening.

Would you be more pissed off if your best mate fucked your wife/girlfriend rather than someone you never knew anything about?

14 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

It's not about Whyte, we are talking about Ally here and his actions,  he ripped the piss out of us just like the big long long list of cunts.  

Ally was talking about Whyte in the OP but the guy who posted it decided to focus more on Ally than the bastard Whyte himself, I find that strange, but each to their own.

A riot on his hands:lol: Craig Whyte literally walks about smiling and joking with tarriers, we would have done fuck all to Green just like we have done fuck all to Whyte. But we deserve all we get for classing Ally as a legend, mental.

9 minutes ago, Blueteeth said:

That has been answered plenty of times and you'll not accept it. If you're not willing to listen to the people who actually feel pissed off at McCoist and ignoring the reasons why then why should we be listening to your point?

Well that's a load of shite, I know exactly the reasons why people are pissed off with Ally, don't know how you come to the conclusion I can't accept that because it pissed me off at the time as well and I made my feelings known at the time.

12 minutes ago, Blueteeth said:

I'll state again, he was my boyhood hero, he was apparently one of our own therefore it hurts more that he fucked us over. It will typically be more of a discussion when McCoist's name is mentioned because of that and due to the fact he's usually defended by certain fans. 

But Copland Bear said he wasn't a boyhood fan, or words to those effect.

13 minutes ago, Blueteeth said:

Would you be more pissed off if your best mate fucked your wife/girlfriend rather than someone you never knew anything about?

Irrelevant question.

5 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Well that's a load of shite, I know exactly the reasons why people are pissed off with Ally, don't know how you come to the conclusion I can't accept that because it pissed me off at the time as well and I made my feelings known at the time.

But Copland Bear said he wasn't a boyhood fan, or words to those effect.

Irrelevant question.

What a load of shite :mutley:

40 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

You can thank the OP for that and admin for allowing the thread title to remain the same.

To be honest mate . It should only ever be about Whyte until the cunt is dead . Everything about Ally has been covered to death .It is boring no matter what side of the fence you sit .

He isn't going to change now . No matter what happens . So I agree its just causes division in every thread .

At least with Whyte . We should all want the worst for the bastard

22 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

To be honest mate . It should only ever be about Whyte until the cunt is dead . Everything about Ally has been covered to death .It is boring no matter what side of the fence you sit .

He isn't going to change now . No matter what happens . So I agree its just causes division in every thread .

At least with Whyte . We should all want the worst for the bastard

I want Whyte dead, I long for the day I get told he has died, I'd hopefully hear before then that he had an incurable flesh eating disease or something though.

I agree mate, the thread title is a shambles and it's certainly caused the division intended, the need for that I don't understand.

25 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Yeah I keep thinking that's you when you were younger man :p:

It's actually a good friend of mines @Moobs, you know I'm not as good looking as that.

20 minutes ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

Just change it back man.

Ok mate, I'll think about it. There's a guy over on FF who is called Minder and has a picture of Arthur Daley, I was his inspiration imo.

1 minute ago, plumbGER said:

It's actually a good friend of mines @Moobs, you know I'm not as good looking as that.

Ok mate, I'll think about it. There's a guy over on FF who is called Minder and has a picture of Arthur Daley, I was his inspiration imo.

I know, every time I see it you pop in to ma heid.

Archived