The wage thief.

Virtuoso

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

No, he’s still a Rangers player. McCoist was doing after getting sacked.

If Wallace wasn’t a Rangers player the maybe, but McCoist sat on his arse picking it up after being a failure as a manager.

McCoist was still contractually a Rangers employee - hence the gardening leave. His gardening leave was his contractually obligated notice period. 

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, slimjim1690 said:

How much did you get for that interview ? you cunt.

Aye, he must be missing his 800K wages and be raging he couldn't get more. Still he always has gardening leave to remember fondly.

Still if he did meet white again he would need mutton next to him to give him thoughts as he is a clueless cunt.

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

My lie? 

Not yours but you used it, him pulling out through injury despite not being injury.

1 minute ago, KeyserSoze said:

Watching him run about in the 2nd tier making funny shapes with his arms pulling a caravan and a reportedly 7k a week was not very special 

Same sort of premise could be used against McCoist so you lose.

1 hour ago, KeyserSoze said:

Ffs

folk don’t half talk shite about McCoist 

we all look after ourselves and our families when it comes to work. We all work hard and try and get the best we can. 

Why the fuck people can talk about a guy that contributed massively to not only our success but CASH WINNINGS in competitions like this is unbelievable 

shite manager yes defo. But that’s all I know about how he “comes across “

I’m sure he will give the money he makes when he sells his keep quiet 1p shares to charity then, I’m sure SCIAF can use it well. 

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Not yours but you used it, him pulling out through injury despite not being injury.

Same sort of premise could be used against McCoist so you lose.

I dont believe I ever did use it. I did say I did hear that at the time though. 

3 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

It astounds me the man is still alive till this day .

I was in Monaco last year and the thought crossed my mind , I may see him .

Would struggle, not do something really bad tbh . And I'm not just saying that to be big man .

Just pray some bear takes one for the team so to speak one day . This bastards deserves much more than he has escaped from .

It is very hard to contemplate .This maggot in our history , sips champagne and laughs with his new found bheast friends every other night .

The bastard has been majorly responsible for 8 of the worst  years in our history ..Imagine all the young ones in our support, that haven't known the all conquering Rangers teams of the past . The helicopter Sundays , they have missed out on

McCoist only gets a pardon because of his playing career but he is getting close to a figure of ridicule with "every bear " and that is completely sad

The hypocrisy of McCoist in this , is so typical of him

I have to force myself to remember his playing days to stop me hating him with every fibre of my body, it gets harder every time I hear or read the fucker.

2 hours ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

Karaoke and bear arse training first on your list says it all.

See even all though he got paid when he was on leave, who gives a fuck? 

He is one of us and always will be.

Pedro fucking Caixinha probably walked away with a lot more and having done us more damage than good.

Compare that figure to what McCoist brought to us in his whole career. 

Was he one of us when he tried to hide his pay from the fans?

4 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Could you point me to any other Rangers manager's salary being explicitly listed in the annual accounts?

Just as well I don't have to as the figure is known, mainly due to it being a wee bitty excessive for a third division manager.

1 minute ago, Malvern said:

Just as well I don't have to as the figure is known, mainly due to it being a wee bitty excessive for a third division manager.

That's the thing with TUPE. His T&Cs are protected for 12 months from the transfer - as was everyone who transferred over. Funny thing too is that, had we paid third division wages folk would've gret like fuck about that too.

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

That's the thing with TUPE. His T&Cs are protected for 12 months from the transfer - as was everyone who transferred over. Funny thing too is that, had we paid third division wages folk would've gret like fuck about that too.

I know what TUPE is and I know full well we were not exactly flush with cash back then but he accepted such generous amounts of shares and salary to himself without blushing for an end product that disgraced us.Not to mention the money he spunked buying shit players.

Your articles since you joined the paper have been fair but I cannot view the player and manager as having the same views because if I did I would want him to piss off into obscurity forever. Still I am sure the 30 pieces of Silver mutton pays him on BT will make it all better.

You know full well that a player and manager that loved Rangers would have left Gardening leave as soon as possible as we had no money but you will go down the contract route. Fair enough, he had a contract and he got his Judas payment but please don't go on about how great a man he is. Oh and McCoist never loved Rangers, he loved money.

14 minutes ago, Malvern said:

Still I am sure the 30 pieces of Silver mutton pays him on BT will make it all better.

Wait, you're saying Chris Sutton pays him to be on BT?

15 minutes ago, Malvern said:

Oh and McCoist never loved Rangers, he loved money.

So he isn't a Rangers man? Interesting breakthrough in the story and validates him wanting to stay and get what he was due in wages.

Archived