FIFA 20

DeanMK

1 minute ago, GOAT said:

Is it even possible to get the 2000 points fs 

Aye mate. You'll probably be about division 9 so need to get up the leagues to get the better points for wins/draws and even losses 

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A keep winning one and getting beat one or winning two loosing two, so I’m on fuck all points so aye division 10.  You’d think they would let you play players on the same level instead of teams full of fucking 90+ rated players. 

16 minutes ago, GOAT said:

A keep winning one and getting beat one or winning two loosing two, so I’m on fuck all points so aye division 10.  You’d think they would let you play players on the same level instead of teams full of fucking 90+ rated players. 

It's a joke, no matter how good you are at the game you are at a huge disadvantage when every player seems to have teams of 90+ players. I've played quite a few people who have been genuinely awful but just spam the drag back thing with Messi, or Special versions of Auba/Werner until they score and theres not much you can do even if you read it.

FUT desperately needs a matchmaking system similar to seasons 

14 minutes ago, The Monk said:

It's a joke, no matter how good you are at the game you are at a huge disadvantage when every player seems to have teams of 90+ players. I've played quite a few people who have been genuinely awful but just spam the drag back thing with Messi, or Special versions of Auba/Werner until they score and theres not much you can do even if you read it.

FUT desperately needs a matchmaking system similar to seasons 

I guarantee you if I was playing teams at my level I’d be winning  far more than losing, Infact I’d hardly lose.  Next example is though I played a guys team last night and apart from one player everyone was 90 rated or more and the one that was 88.  My highest rated player is a special sancho card at 86, the rest are all between 80-84.  What chance have you got against a team like that.  He was 4-0 up at half time.

1 minute ago, GOAT said:

I guarantee you if I was playing teams at my level I’d be winning  far more than losing, Infact I’d hardly lose.  Next example is though I played a guys team last night and apart from one player everyone was 90 rated or more and the one that was 88.  My highest rated player is a special sancho card at 86, the rest are all between 80-84.  What chance have you got against a team like that.  He was 4-0 up at half time.

People are dropping down the leagues to do the challenges for icons mate. 

You'll be coming up against that all the time in this one 

18 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Yeah I could probably afford a better team than the one i use but i have much more fun using the special versions of Morelos, Barisic etc. I wouldn't really enjoy playing like everyone else. 

On a side note I love how when you score with Morelos you have his card picture on the pitch lookong like hes shushing the other player 😂

Just bought alisson for goalkeeper so my highest rated player is now my goalie. I want to try and save up for a maldini centre half, fuck knows how long that would take though. 

23 hours ago, GOAT said:

Just bought alisson for goalkeeper so my highest rated player is now my goalie. I want to try and save up for a maldini centre half, fuck knows how long that would take though. 

Too long mate. The cheapest icons are 100-120k. You aint getting Maldini for a while. 

17 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Take you're blasting this 😂😂

I was up to half theee in the morning trying to win a game of rivals while scoring a finesse goal 😂😂

On 04/05/2020 at 12:04, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

Get Jiminez as well if you can he's amazing. 

Gonnae try and get it tomorrow.  

have they done something to rivals recently?  Played ten games tonight and won 9, found that unusual as if they have started letting me play other players of my own quality instead of 90+ rated teams?

Current team, it’s started to come along a bit.  Going to save up for a half decent PL special defender card, there’s an 84 rated Ake that looks awrite.  Or maybe save up for that totssf Leicester defender. 

BCBEC107-AB04-4610-A5E2-EBCDFD40C03D.png

B99C10E5-6E71-427A-B273-4AC1DE379F17.png

7 hours ago, GOAT said:

Current team, it’s started to come along a bit.  Going to save up for a half decent PL special defender card, there’s an 84 rated Ake that looks awrite.  Or maybe save up for that totssf Leicester defender. 

BCBEC107-AB04-4610-A5E2-EBCDFD40C03D.png

B99C10E5-6E71-427A-B273-4AC1DE379F17.png

Y are u still playing eith 92 chem ?ur team will be alot more fluid at 100 chem 😂

Archived