Welcome Greg Stewart

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

I think he will prove to be a good signing for us, as will jones. 

I think Jones will prove to be the end of Candieas.

Ojo will be the end of Candieas as a starter. Candieas will be useful from the bench.

11 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Yes. I think if Kent signs Jones will play on other side. He is predominantly right footed mate 👍

The pace down each win would scare fullbacks.

Would rather bench him if Kent is ahead of him. Stewart/Ojo will be played on Candeias’ side imo

35 minutes ago, King Jela said:

I’m just realising that Stewart or Ojo will be taking Arfield’s place on the right, makes this even more baffling.

Granted there will be stronger competition this year but right now it's Arfield's spot.

20 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

No chance

17 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Granted there will be stronger competition this year but right now it's Arfield's spot.

Either that or we’ll have 4 first team right wingers in the squad, assuming Grezda and Hastie go out on loan.

8 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Either that or we’ll have 4 first team right wingers in the squad, assuming Grezda and Hastie go out on loan.

Kent(hopefully) and Arfield will have those spots with Ojo, Jones, Stewart and Candeias as back up. I think it's stockpiling players and don't like it but I'd be amazed if that's not how we start.

3 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

Kent(hopefully) and Arfield will have those spots with Ojo, Jones, Stewart and Candeias as back up. I think it's stockpiling players and don't like it but I'd be amazed if that's not how we start.

Murphy as well. Although, he's probably best in behind the striker.

1 hour ago, BlueMe said:

Murphy as well. Although, he's probably best in behind the striker.

Is he?

and we rarely, if ever, play with a number 10 behind a striker, Arfield would always be an attacking midfielder in a midfield 3. 

6 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Is he?

and we rarely, if ever, play with a number 10 behind a striker, Arfield would always be an attacking midfielder in a midfield 3. 

He's style suits the number 10 or CAM role better than on the wing. Don't think he has the pace for the wing, but he's technically good, so would be better through the middle or supporting the striker imo.

Archived