insane bbc bias

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

Oh looky looky the daft cunt The Fude makes a cunt of it again surprise surprise. 

Must be all that time he’s spending talk to scum that call him a H** and laugh at him behind his back. 

bad timing mate - now you've given him an easy deflection route to avoid my question.  :lol:

4 minutes ago, govanblue said:

In fact no, not ok.

You go on and on (and on and on) about your journalistic credentials and your journalistic work.  I for once would like to see you show some journalistic integrity.

1. Will you admit that only one person (the OP)  indicated offense at the football boot story appearing in their Rangers stream

2.  Will you admit that the posts you quoted to indicate offense at the football story were not indicating offense at the football story, but were indicating general criticisms of the BBC, and that jintybear went out of her way to highlight how unoffended she was, while CB was responding to her points, and not the football boot story.

3. Will you admit that you were therefore wrong to suggest that "people" were offended, when there was only indication of one person being offended.

I'm guessing you won't because you have the integrity of an eel.

And with that Haymaker, The Fude goes down and he ain’t getting back up. 

3 minutes ago, govanblue said:

In fact no, not ok.

You go on and on (and on and on) about your journalistic credentials and your journalistic work.  I for once would like to see you show some journalistic integrity.

1. Will you admit that only one person (the OP)  indicated offense at the football boot story appearing in their Rangers stream

2.  Will you admit that the posts you quoted to indicate offense at the football story were not indicating offense at the football story, but were indicating general criticisms of the BBC, and that jintybear went out of her way to highlight how unoffended she was, while CB was responding to her points, and not the football boot story.

3. Will you admit that you were therefore wrong to suggest that "people" were offended, when there was only indication of one person being offended.

Others post about my work and credentials far more than I do.

1. No. As others indicated by some of the other posts (including some highlighed by other posters)

2. That's certainly how they read. Why would somthing be complained about if it didn't cause offence (because there aren't any inaccuracies in the story to complain about)

3. Given there's threads on this on both RM and FF, 'people' is an accurate description.

Just now, The Dude said:

Others post about my work and credentials far more than I do.

1. No. As others indicated by some of the other posts (including some highlighed by other posters)

2. That's certainly how they read. Why would somthing be complained about if it didn't cause offence (because there aren't any inaccuracies in the story to complain about)

3. Given there's threads on this on both RM and FF, 'people' is an accurate description.

Unbelievable.

You are a disgrace.

9 minutes ago, govanblue said:

In fact no, not ok.

2.  Will you admit that the posts you quoted to indicate offense at the football story were not indicating offense at the football story, but were indicating general criticisms of the BBC, and that jintybear even went out of her way to highlight how unoffended she was, while CB was responding to her points, and not the football boot story.

Most of these writers have no integrity 

Good at making things up though 

9 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Like admin paying posters on here to post?

That was my opinion, only because Gogzy gives you free rain on here. To instigate your podcasts shite including bheasts  before a thread discussing the crimes of our enemies 

It's typical of you though. Repeating old quotes and dressing it up, stuff to antagonise people. I often wonder how you would fair in a bar or a match with this sort of bravado

Not sure you would be so cocky 

11 minutes ago, The Dude said:

I do, constantly. Hence why I've made almost 20k posts.

Aw you're upset at folk being called names? Funny people only pipe up when it's going one way but not the other.

You're telling me that staring a poll greeting about a podcast being in the BD and harping on some nonsense about 'compassion' isn't someone acting like a silly cunt? Because I do.

I'm not upset at folk being called names, it's  part and parcel of everyday life.

My point is, was it really called for?

My reasoning allows me to calculate the good work one member does behind the scenes against that of another member calling him a cunt  in whatever context.

This kind of reasoning allows for a second's thought before jumping in with both feet.

That second' s thought also saves you from looking like a cunt.

8 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

That was my opinion, only because Gogzy gives you free rain on here. To instigate your podcasts shite including bheasts  before a thread discussing the crimes of our enemies 

It's typical of you though. Repeating old quotes and dressing it up, stuff to antagonise people. I often wonder how you would fair in a bar or a match with this sort of bravado

The irony of this post is staggering.

7 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I know, how terrible of a mod on a Rangers forum allowing a podcast about Rangers to be posted rather than one discussing whether Bernard Ponsonby is fond of cock or not.

I'm sure I'd fare fine.

3 minutes ago, bornabear said:

I'm not upset at folk being called names, it's  part and parcel of everyday life.

My point is, was it really called for?

My reasoning allows me to calculate the good work one member does behind the scenes against that of another member calling him a cunt  in whatever context.

This kind of reasoning allows for a second's thought before jumping in with both feet.

That second' s thought also saves you from looking like a cunt.

I'll point to to GovanBlues comments the other day .