insane bbc bias

43 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Straight out of the taig playbook, tell a lie often enough it becomes fact. 

BBC Scotland are masters of it. 

The BBC suit themselves until apparent it will hurt them (break up of UK) and their gi normous undeserved public or out of sight private take from the public pay.

Scumbag southern irish/gaelic scottishsnpscum nationalism suits them very well until they realise it would mean the end to their inflated pay and perks. 

Leftist scum.

2 hours ago, IanFerguson2013 said:

I chose 'Rangers' in in the BBC sport App on my phone. The first story is headlined ' celtic Legend's football boots sell for £18,000'.

This is a new low. Following on from their Thursday headline where they missed out our TEN NIL aggregate score in Europe but instead titled their article ' Rangers win to book date with Progres' I am not in total disbelief that the BBC are able to ignore their biased employees blatantly anti-Rangers bias. They have to clear out their reporting staff. The BBC should be unbiased and the voice of Britain not an organ for these simple one track mind idiots.

Taig like behaviour. Any news on the big tax case ?

5 hours ago, Blueray said:

The BBC suit themselves until apparent it will hurt them (break up of UK) and their gi normous undeserved public or out of sight private take from the public pay.

Scumbag southern irish/gaelic scottishsnpscum nationalism suits them very well until they realise it would mean the end to their inflated pay and perks. 

Leftist scum.

The funny thing about this post is that SNP supporters hate the BBC for the institutional unionist bias and always putting Scotland down.

ps bigger all wrong with being leftist! 

1) Delete the BBC app from your phone and just get all your Rangers news from on here. For non-Rangers news, use STV or similar.

2) If you’re paying a TV license then pull the plug on it. As a matter of principle I’ve not renewed my TV license as I now use Netflix, Now TV and Amazon Prime video to watch TV shows. Fuck funding an organisation that’s riddled with biased tarriers. 

9 hours ago, IanFerguson2013 said:

I chose 'Rangers' in in the BBC sport App on my phone. The first story is headlined ' celtic Legend's football boots sell for £18,000'.

This is a new low. Following on from their Thursday headline where they missed out our TEN NIL aggregate score in Europe but instead titled their article ' Rangers win to book date with Progres' I am not in total disbelief that the BBC are able to ignore their biased employees blatantly anti-Rangers bias. They have to clear out their reporting staff. The BBC should be unbiased and the voice of Britain not an organ for these simple one track mind idiots.

It is no surprise from this shower of bheast harbourers . Little editor will be sitting having a chug over his efforts . I mean how absolutely pathetic is it going to get ffs.

BBC SCOTLAND .........Incredibly sad bunch of vermin

2 hours ago, BouncyBluenose87 said:

1) Delete the BBC app from your phone and just get all your Rangers news from on here. For non-Rangers news, use STV or similar.

2) If you’re paying a TV license then pull the plug on it. As a matter of principle I’ve not renewed my TV license as I now use Netflix, Now TV and Amazon Prime video to watch TV shows. Fuck funding an organisation that’s riddled with biased tarriers. 

You might want to get rid of Netflix then too. They pay the BBC a substantial amount for content 

29 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Why are people offended that a news story involving a former Rangers player is in the Rangers news  section of the BBC app? 

The headline on the Rangers BBC page on their website is about ‘a celtic legend’. That’s the Rangers page.

Like it or not a lot of us pay this organisation and this is deliberate mischief making by some wee tit in my view . It’s not the first time. Just making bears aware .

7CA5CC28-0067-4D19-AAAA-B8F385B6DCDE.jpeg

8 minutes ago, Ibroxric72 said:

The headline on the Rangers BBC page on their website is about ‘a celtic legend’. That’s the Rangers page.

Like it or not a lot of us pay this organisation and this is deliberate mischief making by some wee tit in my view . It’s not the first time. Just making bears aware .

7CA5CC28-0067-4D19-AAAA-B8F385B6DCDE.jpeg

Read the actual story. Theres also a lengthy bit on Bobby Shearer's medals being auctioned.