*****The Official Rangers v Legia Warsaw Thread*****

G.E.C.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

What a rush that goal was, there's not been such a reaction to a goal for a long time, those about me in CR went absolutely Tonto, surprised there wasn't casualties, punters getting flung aboot like scud books, Superb.

We deserved it many bmatew enjoy fuck fare 

1 hour ago, Supersonic said:

Bye bye my fucking voice and left kneecap, fucking crippled myself on the seat in front of me when Alfredo put that in :lol:

Absolutely outstanding, what it's fucking about

Roll on these fenian bastards on Sunday!

I fucking love that kind of pain!!

made hard work of that against a pretty ordinary team.Not impressed! This triangular bollocks passing which results in 4 passes ending up at the same guy drives me fkn nuts.In one incident Arfield received the ball and had the whole midfield free behind him but he passed it back to the same player on the left wing! 

9 minutes ago, AndrewWilson55 said:

made hard work of that against a pretty ordinary team.Not impressed! This triangular bollocks passing which results in 4 passes ending up at the same guy drives me fkn nuts.In one incident Arfield received the ball and had the whole midfield free behind him but he passed it back to the same player on the left wing! 

FFS ....??????????  ..... :dunno:

1 minute ago, AndrewWilson55 said:

brilliant result and well done to the team and Stevie, but we`ll need to do a lot better in the group! Morelos has proved his worth with vital European goals! £20m minimum if anyone wants him

:hmmm:

You seem to have an identity problem mate ..... somewhere between your arse and your elbow ..... have a wee word between yourselves and get it sorted .... :p:

:UK:

@AndrewWilson55 In what areas were we poor?

We were up against a well-drilled defensive side. A few wayward passes of course but they had as many of those as we did. They had a back line of tall guys and played well.

We broke them down. The performance was fantastic and deserving of the result.

5 minutes ago, AndrewWilson55 said:

was shouting for Jones to come on in place of Ojo,seems like another Ojaria! Plays when he feels like it! As Ron Atkinson said....good to see Jordan supplying the cross for the goal,Ojo never looked capable of doing the same!

giphy.gif

Archived