*****The Official Rangers v Legia Warsaw Thread*****

G.E.C.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pure buzzing. We totally deserved to win that game. 

Left it a tad late for my liking but what an ending!!!!!

A lot on here doubted  Jones had it in him to be a Ranger but his cross for the goal was inch perfect. Even I could have scored that for fuck sakes. lol.

Katic has matured about four years as a player with one season under Gerrard. Easily my motm. 

Happy days!!!

2 minutes ago, shaka said:

A last minute winner felt perfect after the way their players and fans behaved.  All their hopes smashed after they spent the full game cheating!

Even better knowing how deflated the beasts in the East are at the winner.

Yaaas! 

An edgy one to say the least and their fans are total cunts. 

Thought it was getting abandoned around 70-75 minutes in with their flares.

But a particular mention to Katic, he was fucking outstanding tonight👌

2 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Rangers FANS THROW FLARES AT LEGIA SUPPORTERS. 

All joking aside, this is worrying me a wee bit......will UEFA say we failed to make the necessary checks that no pyro entered the stadium, or are we not accountable for the away fans in that aspect???

Just now, BlueThunder said:

I think their keeper will be a star in a few years. Not troubled too much but looked really assured for one so young.

We could do worse than enquire about him, or even Hladky. As much as I like Wes, I don't think he can get to the levels we need. 

11 minutes ago, shaka said:

A last minute winner felt perfect after the way their players and fans behaved.  All their hopes smashed after they spent the full game cheating!

Fans heading home heads bowed and shirtless carrying their flares like an Olympic torch that just refuses to go out. :lol:

Archived