Kit standards

DinViesel

19 hours ago, NeoGeo7 said:

Keeps people occupied in a spot the difference mini game each week.

You’re right it is nitpicking but saying that how hard can it actually be to get these done right?

It will be featured in next week's edition of Roy of the Rovers "Spot the Difference" competition. 😉👍 aah the memories....... I fucking loved Roy of the Rovers...... nice one Racey......... wunderbar....... get in their Racey....... etc etc..... 2 tickets to the 1978 FA Cup Final for the winner. Aah the memories.

20 hours ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

It will be featured in next week's edition of Roy of the Rovers "Spot the Difference" competition. 😉👍 aah the memories....... I fucking loved Roy of the Rovers...... nice one Racey......... wunderbar....... get in their Racey....... etc etc..... 2 tickets to the 1978 FA Cup Final for the winner. Aah the memories.

Me too mate but it was Bernard Briggs for me,best goalie ever and fantastic cricketer and tennis player in the summer,played tennis wi an aul carpet beater,lol what a guy🤣

I do get OPs point, minor things like this not being noticed means there are probably bigger things not being noticed or taken care of, like when a restaurant has menus that are filthy and it makes you wonder what else they arent cleaning

It's not something I'd be up in arms about but its unprofessional looking, with a Club our size we should at least be getting the kits right

Archived