The Athletic/Ryan Jack

stewaj3

Anyone subscribe to this? They have an interview with Ryan Jack which sounds interesting... But not quite interesting enough for me to subscribe to find out 😂😂😂

Is it worth it? If anyone uses it. 35 quid annually seems a lot...

Content is excellent, not just in Rangers. However, Jordan Campbell who writes about us is a Bear and doing a terrific job. Far more insightful than any of the turgid pish you read in the rhags. 

In fact, there is an interview with Reyna I’m going to read tonight. If you are unsure on the outlay, there is a trial I think. I’ve paid it and never looked back. 

4 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Think the best bits are probably just the couple of quotes I posted earlier 

Read those cheers. He also talks about Davis's influence, playing at rb for Scotland and shouting at Archie Knox.. all of which I want to read.

1 hour ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Athletic is worth the monies if you are able to. Great Rangers content, different and interesting articles and also some great articles across the top leagues. 

2 hours ago, JM1872 said:

Content is excellent, not just in Rangers. However, Jordan Campbell who writes about us is a Bear and doing a terrific job. Far more insightful than any of the turgid pish you read in the rhags. 

In fact, there is an interview with Reyna I’m going to read tonight. If you are unsure on the outlay, there is a trial I think. I’ve paid it and never looked back. 

By all accounts I've heard good things about Jordan Campbell and the athletic... I just don't want to pay/subscribe  or even trial something I'm not sure of.

If I didn't have to give payment details, I'd have taken the trial.

Athletic is well worth the outlay.

It goes so far beyond the usual tabloid shite, the articles are all in-depth & long form so there's plenty to get about & covers more than just football too.

The RFC articles have been great with some real insight & positive coverage.

6 hours ago, stewaj3 said:

Anyone subscribe to this? They have an interview with Ryan Jack which sounds interesting... But not quite interesting enough for me to subscribe to find out 😂😂😂

Is it worth it? If anyone uses it. 35 quid annually seems a lot...

The content is fantastic. Jordan is a bear like us and doing his dream job of following Rangers for the athletic. His piece on Tav a few weeks back and the interview with Fernandos family was incredible. Everything Jordan does is fair, sometimes people may not like what he has to say but he always puts the image of Rangers before anything else. Anyone who subscribed to his content will be very happy. Defo recommend it

Aye. A lot of the athletic articles are broken down into Tifo football videos at the minute as part of a partnership they have going on. If you're wanting a snippet go and check out some of their recent videos. Really insightful stuff.

The Athletic is class. 

They've been around in the US for a while and their US sports coverage is second-to-none. Shams Charania made his name working for them, if anyone on here is a basketball fan. They just branched out into the UK a few months back and are making a big play at the UK market. Loads of English writers signed up for English football coverage and for Scotland they have Jordan Campbell covering us and a guy covering celtic. 

£35 for the year if you use a referral code and it's worth every single penny. I can refer anyone who wants it. 

14 hours ago, stewaj3 said:

By all accounts I've heard good things about Jordan Campbell and the athletic... I just don't want to pay/subscribe  or even trial something I'm not sure of.

If I didn't have to give payment details, I'd have taken the trial.

The trial works just like any other trial based service on the internet today tbh. Like Netflix, you agree to be charged beyond your 30 day trial, and if on day 29 you don’t fancy it, you just cancel your trial and you won’t be charged.

This won’t change your mind, but I read the full Ryan Jack feature and found it to be not only excellent reading but a rare insight into Jack and the team too.

2 hours ago, psb07158 said:

The Athletic is class. 

They've been around in the US for a while and their US sports coverage is second-to-none. Shams Charania made his name working for them, if anyone on here is a basketball fan. They just branched out into the UK a few months back and are making a big play at the UK market. Loads of English writers signed up for English football coverage and for Scotland they have Jordan Campbell covering us and a guy covering celtic. 

£35 for the year if you use a referral code and it's worth every single penny. I can refer anyone who wants it. 

“Worth every single penny” absolutely 👍

Not something I would normally buy into or take out a subscription on but its different class to anything that is out there imo.

Have to agree that The Athletic is worth the money. Really good stuff on The Gers and just about any other Team\Sport you want to follow. I find the NFL stuff excellent.

I got a 40% off code for my first year. If you google it there's a few codes floating around. (I found a 50% that expired and it said here's 40 instead!)

• 2 months later...

Archived