Amazon Prime Video-EPL

Blumhoilann

Buffered a bit but the quality of picture, camera usage and commentating / punditry was far better than anything outwith BT and Sky.  Get it free with virgin media so I'm happy enough for now.

Paying 68 quid per month for house phone, top notch broadband wifi, big tv package including BT sport and Sky sports plus amazon. Not bad.

9 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Buffered a bit but the quality of picture, camera usage and commentating / punditry was far better than anything outwith BT and Sky.  Get it free with virgin media so I'm happy enough for now.

Paying 68 quid per month for house phone, top notch broadband wifi, big tv package including BT sport and Sky sports plus amazon. Not bad.

Didn't realize it was free to Virgin. Not into the EPL but would maybe use it if it took in SPFL games.

8 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Who are you with mate to get all that for £68. I use Amazon a lot and pay, I think £79.99 annually. Now get footie as well. Can’t be bad.

1 minute ago, Domthenbud said:

Who are you with mate to get all that for £68. I use Amazon a lot and pay, I think £79.99 annually. Now get footie as well. Can’t be bad.

Virgin media. Play the annual game of giving them months notice, this year they wanted 97. Cancelled with months notice, they then sent an email for me to rejoin which didnt include sky sports, that cost extra and half price deal available took me up to the 68. I do pay for amazon prime on top of that but it's a bargain given how many deliveries we get free.

16 minutes ago, Blumhoilann said:

Didn't realize it was free to Virgin. Not into the EPL but would maybe use it if it took in SPFL games.

Free for 12 months if you take certain packages. If you've got Virgin, go to ch 205 and hit the red button, you might actually have it. 

8 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

What package do you need to have Amazon prime with virgin?

I pay for Amazon prime but also have the basic virgin package......if I get it in that package then I will cancel my other subscription 

22 hours ago, hammer93 said:

I pay for Amazon prime but also have the basic virgin package......if I get it in that package then I will cancel my other subscription 

We’ve just dumped Sky for Virgin. Sky wanted £140 for landline, broadband,Sky sports , movies , Hd and multi room.

Virgin- £79 for the same plus Bt sport, free amazon for a year and an unlimited SIM card (calls, texts and data).

That was an offer about 4wks ago, ultimate oomp bundle . Plus they gave us a £50credit on the account which was used to pay the £35 instillation.

On 04/12/2019 at 16:17, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

where did you get that deal i would take something like that

18 hours ago, billscott said:

where did you get that deal i would take something like that

Gave them.notice I was leaving (it's an annual game we play) and 3.5 weeks into the notice period they sent an email with the offer asking me to stay. Was always my intention to. Its a retention offer rather than a generally available one I think.

On 05/12/2019 at 00:35, hammer93 said:

Think with the basic package you can get a months free trial. Not sure the tv  package I've got but think its the 2nd most expensive one they offer incl phone and broadband.

Archived