Oswalds bar (glasgow city centre)

pollok-bear

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

He is, being a Rangers fan doesny change that

Not agreeing or disagreeing given I dont know him. You must do.

Just funny on a thread from someone enquiring about the new Rangers friendly bar in town your first post is to call the owner a knob 😂.

Default. 

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Not agreeing or disagreeing given I dont know him. You must do.

Just funny on a thread from someone enquiring about the new Rangers friendly bar in town your first post is to call the owner a knob 😂.

Default. 

Having a celtic tattoo makes him a knob...

4 minutes ago, BILLYBOY50 said:

Just had my earlier question answered regarding where to go to watch the game this coming Friday. Oswalds it is after seeing this.

Nor recommending as not been yet.  But based on minimal googling I'd suggest its Rangers friendly even if the Rangers supporting owner is a knob with a scrum tattoo 👍

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Nor recommending as not been yet.  But based on minimal googling I'd suggest its Rangers friendly even if the Rangers supporting owner is a knob with a scrum tattoo 👍

No problem mate been years since I was in the city for a drink to watch the gers so will pop in and check it out cheers. 

10 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Why would he have a 16 man rugby tattoo?

10 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

No. 

If I was speaking about the pub then I’d see your point.

Is the thread / title about the owner?

Some folk might take the time to look into it, hoping for a positive then posting that. Pro Rsngers as it were. Others will post negative stuff at every opportunity. Not saying right or wrong. Just a natural default instinct to have a negative perspective towards things Rangers.

So on a thread about a possible new Rangers pub yeah your initial post again Imo defines you as a poster on here. Look for the anti or negative Rangers outlook, go against the positives grain. Default. 

Told you I'd highlight it when you did it. None so blind as those that cannae see 😎

Archived