Do we need to add or just retain?

Yermawsa

4 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

:confused:

Aw fuck off man you know exactly what scenario I'm taking about hereĀ šŸ¤£Ā for the vast majority of OF games hes been poor. In of games we would have been better with someone that could finish chances, how that is controversial is beyond me.

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Smile said:

Replace the text in them, who says blinky bairns, what does that even mean?

post the positives then because if that hatred and negative your heads needing tested.

I'm not an admin so how can I edit a post?

You post the supposed positives I'm not your fucking lapdog ya balloon.Ā 

Just now, lidorfc said:

Aw fuck off man you know exactly what scenario I'm taking about hereĀ šŸ¤£Ā for the vast majority of OF games hes been poor. In of games we would have been better with someone that could finish chances, how that is controversial is beyond me.

It's not it's commonsense I wish some of them would use some.

1 minute ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

I'm not an admin so how can I edit a post?

You post the supposed positives I'm not your fucking lapdog ya balloon.Ā 

Your the one citing hatred then you post these which show no such thing just opinions on how he has played in games.Ā 

As i said post the positives rather than just what you see as negatives no point trying to prove a point without posting both sides of the argument.

Ā 

Getting rid of the deadwood before bringing anyone in is a must. Halliday, Flannagan, Polster, Docherty, Murphy, Herrera offer absolutely nothing and their wages would cover a couple of decent loan signings at least to add to the squad for the rest of the season.Ā 

13 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

:whistle:

Classic example of a posterĀ who's made their mind up about a player and won't change their opinion regardless of performance or importance to the team.

Anyone who can't see the value Morelos adds to our team is clueless and not worth the energy discussing it tbh.

The "doesn't score against celtic"Ā  argument get's used as a stick to beat him with, but himĀ running their defence all over the place on his own, creating room for others to exploit get's missed. Their defenders (along with every other defence we've faced this season) can't cope with him.

I couldn't give a fuck if he never scores against them tbh. Some fans are buying into the media pish.

3 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

Classic example of a posterĀ who's made their mind up about a player and won't change their opinion regardless of performance or importance to the team.

Anyone who can't see the value Morelos adds to our team is clueless and not worth the energy discussing it tbh.

The "doesn't score against celtic"Ā  argument get's used as a stick to beat him with, but himĀ running their defence all over the place on his own, creating room for others to exploit get's missed. Their defenders (along with every other defence we've faced this season) can't cope with him.

I couldn't give a fuck if he never scores against them tbh. Some fans are buying into the media pish.

Classic example of a poster trying to jump on a bandwagon but not looking for evidence either of negative or positive posts.

Ā 

Ā 

Just now, BlueMe said:

Itā€™s literally taig propaganda, the only thing theyā€™ve got to cling to at the moment is that our star player hasnā€™t scored against them. And here we are, discussing whether we should replace a guy whoā€™s scored 28 goals in 6 months and is worth more than any player weā€™ve ever owned. Fucking lunatics šŸ˜‚

3 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

Itā€™s literally taig propaganda, the only thing theyā€™ve got to cling to at the moment is that our star player hasnā€™t scored against them. And here we are, discussing whether we should replace a guy whoā€™s scored 28 goals in 6 months and is worth more than any player weā€™ve ever owned. Fucking lunatics šŸ˜‚

Some of our fans are blinky bairns when it comes to Morelos tbh.

4 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

You seem unable to take others opinions well.

You don't want to strengthen as we will not be able to sign Messi or a Twenty million pound player to score 12 goals in the Spfl.

13 minutes ago, Smile said:

Your the one citing hatred then you post these which show no such thing just opinions on how he has played in games.Ā 

As i said post the positives rather than just what you see as negatives no point trying to prove a point without posting both sides of the argument.

Ā 

Still haven't explained how I can edit somebody's post without quoting them.Ā 

I've posted evidence which backs up my claim that you have a weird agenda against our best player, that has been happening for a considerable amount of time.Ā 

If you wish to counter that by posting your own evidence then feel free to do so, don't expect me to fight your case for you.Ā 

Just now, BridgeIsBlue said:

Still haven't explained how I can edit somebody's post without quoting them.Ā 

I've posted evidence which backs up my claim that you have a weird agenda against our best player, that has been happening for a considerable amount of time.Ā 

If you wish to counter that by posting your own evidence then feel free to do so, don't expect me to fight your case for you.Ā 

Dunno, but that didn't even make sense to me.Ā 

You have posted one side of an argument which proved nothing other than frustration in certain games but are not posting the positive posts.Ā 

I said show me the hatred that I am supposed to show towards Morelos, where is it?

Archived