Do we need to add or just retain?

Yermawsa

In January the usual shite has come out linking Alfie, tavernier, barisic with moves away but is our window all about retaining what we have? My only potential position we would look at to improve is right side forward but with Aribo/ Arfield/Jones should we just try and resist all bids rather than add? 

i would ship out the squad players on the periphery and run with our core of 20 with a few bench appearances for the younger ones so they can see a pathway. The taigs will shit  the bed after the last 2 games and panic buy but we just need to sit tight and have faith in the squad we have. 

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Add, we need a striker to mop up the endless chances we miss and if possible a midfielder who can cut a defence wide open and score from midfield as well. 

Be greedy they will improve their squad so should we, will be hard to do in January though. 

It’s easy saying just move on the deadwood, but we’ve been trying to do that for about 18 months to no avail. 

Keep the squad as it is, only place I’d look at alternatives would be if Ojo goes and we can bring in someone else on loan to replace him who’s highly rated

3 hours ago, Smile said:

Add, we need a striker to mop up the endless chances we miss and if possible a midfielder who can cut a defence wide open and score from midfield as well. 

Be greedy they will improve their squad so should we, will be hard to do in January though. 

An Albertz MK2 plz 😉

Just now, Creampuff said:

I think once we’ve got rid of a couple we’ll make a relatively big signing. 

Convinced we’ll go in for an out of favour EPL striker. Dwight Gayle or someone fancying a shot at the Euros.

One of they agent accounts is linking us with Gayle on twitter. Can’t see us dealing with Newcastle though

Retaining will he enough but hopefully we scrap the dead wood and get a couple in 

We need adequate cover for Borna, a right winger and someone who’s capable of being a plan B type striker (Not fucking Cosgrove)

3 hours ago, Smile said:

Who’s place would he take?

Archived