Shameful article on Morelos

Bad Robot

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

So it’s not board level. 
So we drop down to senior management level then, well we only have one and that’s the spineless wonder Robertson. 
Unless of course we are talking about Auchehowie, so we then have Ross Wilson, Stevie, Macca and Micheal Beale so if it’s any of those then they liars because all they have done the last 3 weeks is tell everyone who great Buff is. 

There's nothing which stops anyone from thinking that he's great AND played into their hands at the end at parkhead. I personally think he's out best C since McCoist but can admit there's times where he doesn't help himself.

2 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

So the plot thickens, I take by the mention of Stevie it’s the football management side that are pissed off with Buff. 
Makes them a load of two faced cunts then if true. 

The mention of the manager was only because he was infront of the media yesterday.

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

There's nothing which stops anyone from thinking that he's great AND played into their hands at the end at parkhead. I personally think he's out best C since McCoist but can admit there's times where he doesn't help himself.

So it is the football management then. 

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

this shouldn't even come into it. Ref is supposed to be impartial 🤣 yet the things some  of the scum players got away with. Julien should have already been off the pitch before the diving at the end. Not that I'm defending morelos, it was a dive, but fuck me. He must be thinking what other  players need to do to get sent off

1 minute ago, Bears r us said:

I really fear for that happening and who could blame him. They are bastards the lot of them. 

He really  must be thinking if it really is worth the hassle he gets

2 minutes ago, quabba said:

this shouldn't even come into it. Ref is supposed to be impartial 🤣 yet the things some  of the scum players got away with. Julien should have already been off the pitch before the diving at the end. Not that I'm defending morelos, it was a dive, but fuck me. He must be thinking what other  players need to do to get sent off

It shouldn't, but we all know it does.

25 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

That's the point mate, there was no 3rd card issued immediately after the game. It has only recently surfaced. Unless you believe the ITK poster.

I am at a loss to understand what is going on mate, I believe Dude has access to info you and I would not have, but why to fuck has it taken all this time to come out if he did get a third one ?????

22 minutes ago, The Dude said:

There's literally no mechanism in the Scottish FA's rules that allows the CO to apply a yellow card after the fact, unless it is being upgraded to a second yellow dismissal.

I agreed with you that I don't think the CO was involved. But I don't agree that a 3rd yellow card was issued minutes after the game.

Just now, bluenoz said:

I agreed with you that I don't think the CO was involved. But I don't agree that a 3rd yellow card was issued minutes after the game.

In the absence of any thing which disproves it - or even a mechanism by which the SFA can apply an additional yellow card - then there's not really any other possibilities. If the SFA had gone outside the rulebook to add a booking to Morelos, it would be a much bigger issue than 'Dougie-gate' and would give Rangers scope to take all manner of action against the SFA.

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

What point specifically are you talking about here?

Players' 'reputation' influencing refereeing decisions. Morelos is the pantomime villain so there's no such thing as the benefit of the doubt with im in refs' eyes. He's not the first and won't be the last.

Archived