Wilder vs Fury II

Essandoh

16 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

Who’s in the main scrap Matty?  

Paul fielder vs Dan hooker mate will be a good fight but it’s just an average card in New Zealand, not sure if the main event clashes with the Fury fight or not though I know the over seas UFC cards pander to the US audiences

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, MattyBlue said:

Paul fielder vs Dan hooker mate will be a good fight but it’s just an average card in New Zealand, not sure if the main event clashes with the Fury fight or not though I know the over seas UFC cards pander to the US audiences

Cheers mate. Will look at it. 

1 minute ago, Hadron Collider said:

Hope you’re right. 

Me too :lol: 

I’m expecting an incredibly similar fight to the first meeting between them with fury’s punches being slightly more effective than before.

But definitely won’t be surprised if wilder KO’s him, as he’s said a million times before he only has to be perfect for one second and land one of his big daft punches

12 minutes ago, badjon said:

Would be liking sticking the tale on the donkey but blindfold on and putting a pin on the betting options with me. See if I wake up tomorrow and that totally unfounded and unresearched predictions ring true, well.  

For those staying up hope it delivers!

Was going to stay up and really want to see it, but realistically with Vegas being 8 hours behind uk time, as much as it’s being reported to start at about 4 am here, there is no danger that kicking of at 8 o’clock at night ha ha it’ll be about 6 ish 

1 minute ago, MattyBlue said:

Me too :lol: 

I’m expecting an incredibly similar fight to the first meeting between them with fury’s punches being slightly more effective than before.

But definitely won’t be surprised if wilder KO’s him, as he’s said a million times before he only has to be perfect for one second and land one of his big daft punches

Spot on mate regarding wilder with the one shot but people underestimate fury’s ability, he’s actually a very good boxer as much as his sheer size makes him awkward as fuck. Be interesting to see how wilder deals with being heavier than ever before as well. Might actually be a mistake as what he lacks in ability he’s always made up in explosive finishing at the right time (an impressive ability in itself to be fair to him) 

Just now, 1690tamRFC said:

Spot on mate regarding wilder with the one shot but people underestimate fury’s ability, he’s actually a very good boxer as much as his sheer size makes him awkward as fuck. Be interesting to see how wilder deals with being heavier than ever before as well. Might actually be a mistake as what he lacks in ability he’s always made up in explosive finishing at the right time (an impressive ability in itself to be fair to him) 

Agreed bud at this moment In time for me Fury is the number one heavyweight he’s country miles ahead of the rest in terms of boxing ability its natural.

i actually hate wilder pisses me off he’s got the WBC belt and the record he has but you just can’t take it away from him.

Agree mate, like I said cunts decide to not see fury’s natural ability and massive boxing knowledge through the fact they dislike the guy. It’s no surprise Joshua don’t want to go anywhere near him, but I hope to fuck if he wins the night he finally faces White. He’s been shafted by everycunt and the top 3 have gone out of their way to avoid him. Deserves his chance 

7 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

Whether you love or loathe him you can't question the natural ability Fury has. I am looking forward to this fight.

My only concern is the fact it is in Vegas and if that may influence points etc.

Possibly, plus the points also tend to sway the way of the belt holders in close calls. I think if it goes full distance that fury will have out scored it. 

2 minutes ago, ShanksRFC said:

BT Box Office channel was just slevering about the last fight. 

Ridiculous mate, I couldn’t find a channel that had the undercard in despite having thousands of fuckers from around the globe on IPTV it kept coming up with BT’s coverage. How much of a piss take is that though if you’d paid £25 for it. Started 2 hours after the event started and mused ) of the fights ha ha cunts. 

5 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Ridiculous mate, I couldn’t find a channel that had the undercard in despite having thousands of fuckers from around the globe on IPTV it kept coming up with BT’s coverage. How much of a piss take is that though if you’d paid £25 for it. Started 2 hours after the event started and mused ) of the fights ha ha 

Bought it at half 12 mate and the first fight thats been on is skinny malinky long legs here. Pish, had UFC on aw night.

Frank warren and his pish cards, main event is probably one of the biggest heavyweight fights in the last 20 years, the show deserves a far better card but don’t expect anything less from Warren, apparently the event is set to break heavyweight live gate receipt records

Archived