Wilder vs Fury II

Essandoh

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was maybe going to watch this if at a reasonable time but nearly 8 beers in now and not stopping so will catch the highlights tomorrow. Can't say I watch or know as much by any means as some on here only dip in and out for the big fights. I am going Wilder by KO based on no knowledge atall within 9 rounds!

6 minutes ago, badjon said:

Was maybe going to watch this if at a reasonable time but nearly 8 beers in now and not stopping so will catch the highlights tomorrow. Can't say I watch or know as much by any means as some on here only dip in and out for the big fights. I am going Wilder by KO based on no knowledge atall within 9 rounds!

Big odds with bookies for KO. Fury mental odds for it, they have fury favourite overall but that’s based on going the distance. KO in round 8 for example is wilder at 16s and fury at 40s. 

4 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Big odds with bookies for KO. Fury mental odds for it, they have fury favourite overall but that’s based on going the distance. KO in round 8 for example is wilder at 16s and fury at 40s. 

Would be liking sticking the tale on the donkey but blindfold on and putting a pin on the betting options with me. See if I wake up tomorrow and that totally unfounded and unresearched predictions ring true, well.  

For those staying up hope it delivers!

Archived