Wilder vs Fury II

Essandoh

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Finny said:

What are the rumours going about? 

I think its just a bit of the green eyed monster from Eddie coming out cause Fury isn't his fighter and this is the biggest heavyweight fight in a long time...he didn't specify the rumours, just said tried to indicate things hadn't been going well in Fury's camp.

Fury saying that him winning won’t bring a unification bout any closer.

Disappointing as fuck, you would think that would be the priority for whoever holds the belts but these cunts are all just pretenders.

Wilders even worse “nobody’s gave me the chance of a unification fight”  fuck up ya gob shite.  

Starting to get a little nervous for this up and coming fight. Who you got winning and how? Everyone talking about this fight in the shops, Corals & some people I know at the motorway services. Usually Las Vegas fights start at 5am but I'll get up at 4:30am.

Early Saturday morning I'm buying the usual extra EXTRA food and drink. Already paid £25 (BT Box Office) for the fight got some friends coming round who live close by.  Fury needs to turn into Thulsa Doom and find that killer shot. Weigh-in starts 10:30pm

Just now, Quickness said:

Starting to get a little nervous for this up and coming fight. Who you got winning and how? Everyone talking about this fight in the shops, Corals & some people I know at the motorway services. Usually Las Vegas fights start at 5am but I'll get up at 4:30am.

Early Saturday morning I'm buying the usual extra EXTRA food and drink. Already paid £25 (BT Box Office) for the fight got some friends coming round who live close by.  Fury needs to turn into Thulsa Doom and find that killer shot. Weigh-in starts 10:30pm

Why :lol:

2 minutes ago, Quickness said:

Probably because Anthony Joshua might not wake up should he face Deontay Wilder :britney::thumbsup::lol:

So you're nervous for fury v wilder because Anthony Joshua might not wake up if he faced wilder. That's sound reasoning 

3 hours ago, Orangeclement said:

Two fighters with nobodies padding their records only decent fight fury has had was klitschko and Wilders biggest fight was against an unfit Fury .

All 3 of the top heavyweights are all garbage watch them all avoid Usyk ....

Usyk would be a beast if he had knockout power. I'd like to see him fight the supposed big three or even whyte or chisora. 

I’m sorry but I’m a bit of a cynic when it comes to boxing ,   I think both of them would eat Joshua alive ,   But he’s a massive draw and Joshua v fury would be huge ..... I see a tight victory for wilder ,  fury to destroy Joshua ,  then some sort of rematch ..... those 3 guys can make absolute crazy money out of this 

On 18/02/2020 at 06:33, Badger said:

I've watched boxing for 25yrs, and I struggle to think of anyone as consistently explosive and "out the blue" dangerous as Wilder is.  Obviously Tyson was very explosive, but he more mauled opponents and broke them - young Tyson was a wrecking ball that hasn't been seen at the elite heavyweight levels before or since! Both Klitschkos hit very hard, but Wlad rarely threw his haymaker, and Vitali was more pulverizing that outright explosive. (Vitali is the heavyweight of the last 25yrs I'd least like to go 12 rounds with - not because I think he was the best during that time (3 or 4 obviously better, and another 3-4 debatable), but because I think 12 rounds with him would hurt the most the next day). The 90's heavyweights were all big hitters, but in different ways to Wilder. 

Biggest hitters since I’ve been watching boxing were the Black Destroyer Ernie Shavers ( 68 KO’s) and believe it or not Tommy Morrison. Pity their ringcraft was not good enough. Big George Foreman in his fights up until Ali was fearsome. Obviously Tyson but the one I never saw but have seen most of his fights on video was Rocky Marciano with a record of  49-0 with 43 KO’s.

Loved a comment by Larry Holmes after fighting both Tyson and Shavers. Holmes spoke of Shavers power, "Being hit by Mike Tyson (Tyson stopped Holmes in four round) was like getting hit by a speeding Ferrari. Being hit by Earnie Shavers was like being hit by a Mac Truck!" 

Sadly for boxings sake, I don't think Fury can go 24 rounds without getting hit by a shot which he can't get up from against Wilder.

Watched a video which said the whole fight is like the jaws soundtrack, with it just being a build up to Fury getting hit by Wilder. 

I do think Joshua has a better chance of beating Wilder because he can't actually punch, but Fury is too light with his fists.

7 hours ago, KingKirk said:

Fury is far to heavy he's gonna stand and trade and get sparked out I fear.

Yeh I agree. Fury isn’t a puncher but is technically light years ahead of Wilder. I’ve always thought if there’s a heavyweight out there who can go 12 rounds without getting caught by Wilder it’s Fury, he needs to fight to his strengths and focus on out boxing Wilder and winning it one round at a time. Going into the fight to KO Wilder is only going to end one way imo.

1 minute ago, Bristol loyal said:

Yeh I agree. Fury isn’t a puncher but is technically light years ahead of Wilder. I’ve always thought if there’s a heavyweight out there who can go 12 rounds without getting caught by Wilder it’s Fury, he needs to fight to his strengths and focus on out boxing Wilder and winning it one round at a time. Going into the fight to KO Wilder is only going to end one way imo.

Been worried all week hearing him talk about needing a change of game plan because last times tactics clearly weren't enough. 

Surely even he understands that if he didn't get knocked down in round 12 he wins that fight.

Only one winner if he goes searching for a knockout tonight. Hopefully its just all talk 

Archived