Manager to take us forward, who?

pcbear

2 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Right, i'll say it,

Lennon!

Obviously miles ahead of Gerrard and won't be as expensive.

No need to buy the cunt a suit either.

We've got more RC's in the squad than the scum, so he could hit the ground running.

I prefer the other guy that uses your account tbh.

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I prefer the other guy that uses your account tbh.

You're not seriously trying to tell me that Gerrard's the better manager?

Can't be doing with all the sectarian undertones. It's discriminatory and racist..

One man's taig is another man's sore arse.

:mutley:

3 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

You're not seriously trying to tell me that Gerrard's the better manager?

Can't be doing with all the sectarian undertones. It's discriminatory and racist..

One man's taig is another man's sore arse.

:mutley:

No, huh?, and ok.

I'm trying to tell you you've got a split personality, now gonna give the other you the laptop again.

6 hours ago, Craiggybear said:

I love wee Barry and he's Rangers to the core..... but ffs get rid of Gerrard for a guy who struggled to  hack it at Clyde?  Took them on a 3 month losing streak in league 2 before he resigned. 

Slow down,breathe.Read it again.Barry as assistant.now fuck off.

1 hour ago, backup said:

You were around in the dark days of JG, when fans who had no fancy stadiums or home comforts, voted with their feet?

May 23rd 1979 against Partick Thistle at Ibrox is quoted in 'Rothmans' as just 2,500, many of us thought it was nearer 6000/7000, neverthless, those days would look positively halcyon if they shamed us with 10 iar.

Yeah..... Crisis? What Crisis.

And those poor crowds were in a day and age when The Gate was the main source of income, along with the Rangers Pools.

We live in a crazy world.

You lose a few games and it's "Sack the Manager, get all the cunts tae fuck".

But on the flip side, win a few, and the fans are calling for a statue to be built.

Folk just need to get a grip, either way.

25 minutes ago, backup said:

Not the fans job to find options, that is wilson’s job, if he doesn’t have any options he isn’t doing his job.

It's a forum and it's about opinions.

It's not our job to sack Gerrard but plenty have expressed that opinion, absolutely fair enough to do so. Strange they're then silent when asked an opinion on who realistically would come and be successful in his place.

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

It's a forum and it's about opinions.

It's not our job to sack Gerrard but plenty have expressed that opinion, absolutely fair enough to do so. Strange they're then silent when asked an opinion on who realistically would come and be successful in his place.

our opinion is irrelevant, wilson’s isn’t.

49 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

No, huh?, and ok.

I'm trying to tell you you've got a split personality, now gonna give the other you the laptop again.

You actually answered that seriously, but you did miss the sectarian bit

I was ripping the piss.

Anyway, nothing wrong with multiple personality disorder. Comes real handy though. Particularly when your snibbed up in that padded cell all alone.

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

We (RM forum) arent sacking or recruiting.

Folk are discussing both, though some only wish to discuss the easier part.

There is no easy part, some of us were brought up with expectations as Rangers fans, seems to me hope has replaced expectation for some.

Just now, Blue Avenger said:

You actually answered that seriously, but you did miss the sectarian bit

I was ripping the piss.

Anyway, nothing wrong with multiple personality disorder. Comes real handy though. Particularly when your snibbed up in that padded cell all alone.

Didnt understand most of it tbh.

As long as both your personalities are ok then it's all good.

3 minutes ago, backup said:

There is no easy part, some of us were brought up with expectations as Rangers fans, seems to me hope has replaced expectation for some.

The easy part is to say get him to fuck. The hard part is to come up with credible options for who we'd like Wilson to have on a list of options to replace him with should it happen.

Thats got nothing to do with current situation,  expectations, etc and everything about the hypothetical case if he was to go. As per the thread title.

Archived