SPFL Shambles

dummiesoot

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Didn't Hearts and PT serve the SPFL with the petition? Sure they 3 clubs weren't brought into it at all since it's a compensation matter, not a league standing matter. They only jumped in thinking they might get fucked over somehow.

Also why would clubs need to defend w company law issue ,they are not the company in question 

Just now, magic8ball said:

Also why would clubs need to defend w company law issue ,they are not the company in question 

They came into it and first thing they asked for was to throw Hearts and PT out the leagues.

They 3 just acted like the mates of a big bully who go away crying when shit starts to get tough.

They weren't dragged into it at all, they wanted to enhance their positions further by destroying the opposition. How or why they think that's a good idea was probably persuaded by the specky cunt and his fat controller.

It’s all in company law, not really anything about the rights and wrongs football wise, it’s a question of did we as SPFL shareholders vote in a prejudiced way .

You could'nt mark the cunts neck with a fucking blowtorch!

See another thing about clubs resorting to crowdfunding pages, there isn’t even a slither of embarrassment from anyone involved.

Crying in their Here You Jimmy hats at English fans calling the Scottish Prem a pub league but having no issue with it being ran like one.

9 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Raith talking about footballing merit ffs the cunts were 1 point clear with an away game at their biggest rivals still to come, fucking cheek of these no marks 

Happily watch them go to the wall. No gripes with Raith fans because I mean it’s Raith Rovers ffs but they deserve everything they get for how their chairman’s behaved since 2012

Fuck them

38 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

The state of our game when clubs are opening crowdfunding pages. Fuck me.

Further proof we're in a tinpot league.

Anybody looking in from the outside must pish themselves laughing at Scottish football seeing clubs doing stuff like this. 

Just now, BlueKnight87 said:

Further proof we're in a tinpot league.

Anybody looking in from the outside must pish themselves laughing at Scottish football seeing clubs doing stuff like this. 

The thought of being in a pub down there with a Scottish game on the tele

I think I’d start speaking Spanish

6 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

Happily watch them go to the wall. No gripes with Raith fans because I mean it’s Raith Rovers ffs but they deserve everything they get for how their chairman’s behaved since 2012

Fuck them

Agreed up there with Dundee Utd on the cunt scale, hope we draw them in cup at Ibrox and boycott the cunts 

Just now, 6superbarry6 said:

Haha, aye I mean when we’re back 😂 hope the teuchter cunts are teetering on the brink and our boycott finishes them off 

I fucking love calling people teuchters

Brilliant Scottish word

Archived