SPFL Shambles

dummiesoot

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Paphosbear said:

Why we all here supporting hom & pt on this? WTF are Rangers FC doing here? Fucking nothing the spineless bastards 🤬

Great content tbh worth the wait. Don't wait so long next time Timmy.

25 minutes ago, Paphosbear said:

Why we all here supporting hom & pt on this? WTF are Rangers FC doing here? Fucking nothing the spineless bastards 🤬

Of all the islands in the Med, you picked the one at the East End, what a fucking give away.

11 hours ago, Malkster said:

Therein lies the problem, just as I mentioned in my ''off topic post'' all down to weak as water journo's who can't be arsed doing a days work

Piss off the scum or the nazi party you will not have a job as a journo and they all know it.

49 minutes ago, Paphosbear said:

No fucking answers? Call me what u want but what the fuck are WE doing? WATFP 

No name calling and giving you the benefit of the doubt considering you've went to the trouble of registering for a Rangers forum.

What should we do at this stage of the proceedings? Right now it's not our fight. WE tried TWICE to prevent the carnage that has befallen Scottish football. WE have very sportingly offered to fund an investigation (utterly transparent unlike at least two investigations in recent times that come to mind) in to the shambles which ended season 2019/20.

The only reasonable thing our board could do right now is sit back with a big cigar and release a statement saying "telt ye", but we have more class than that as is the Rangers way. Don't you agree?

So I'll ask again, what, in your opinion, should we do?

1 hour ago, Paphosbear said:

No fucking answers? Call me what u want but what the fuck are WE doing? WATFP 

Mate think you need to calm down, think about, in amongst fellow bears, not being a nappy ripper, being one of The  Chosen.

Yer a bit stressed.

Majority on here are born and bred in Glasgow or surrounding areas 

This place should be treated like a big house party or even a workplace 

So it’s only fair and right anybody steaming in unknown gets roasted tae fuck 

No etiquette with some folk these days 

fuck it ,I’m going for it 

that’s taig like behaviour 😂😂😂

Archived