The chumpions

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Sometimes the loss of momentum is a killer. But I think it’s down to mentality. Winning at Parkhead  was treated like it was some kind of achievement, like we had won a trophy. Lennon looks to have kept his players on the ground over the course of the season. Gerrard hasn’t been able to do that twice now.

Mentality is exactly what it is mate.

Unfortunately our side took a small team mentality.

Winning at parkhead should have been the launching point towards the league. If lessons were learned we should have come out firing. 

Repeating the same pattern unforgivable. 

2 hours ago, Hutton2008 said:

And DJ before him. It’s like a prerequisite to being a recurring expro representing Rangers you have to be thick as mince and regularly spout garbage.

Mccoist in the morning on talksport - class

how can Clyde not dig up a decent clever ex Rangers player instead of the absolute cabbages they serve us up

The Scottish mhedia handpick ex-Rangers of a certain type. A type that are not the sharpest of tools and are easily manipulated. 

See Dalziel, Dodds, Boyd, Rae, Barry Ferguson, Derek Ferguson as classic examples. 

It's no coincidence that these kind of guys end up where they are in the mhedia. They are worked from the back. It's embarrassing and yet another piss take. 

4 minutes ago, MoodyBlue1872 said:

The Scottish mhedia handpick ex-Rangers of a certain type. A type that are not the sharpest of tools and are easily manipulated. 

See Dalziel, Dodds, Boyd, Rae, Barry Ferguson, Derek Ferguson as classic examples. 

It's no coincidence that these kind of guys end up where they are in the mhedia. They are worked from the back. It's embarrassing and yet another piss take. 

Boyd constantly backs us up 

5 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Boyd constantly backs us up 

Only some bits in very recent times. For years he was fucking awful and would constantly put the boot in. Some of his articles were deplorable. You could sense the bitterness pouring out from the way he left Rangers etc. I still think he is a shite pundit. 

1 minute ago, MoodyBlue1872 said:

Only some bits in very recent times. For years he was fucking awful and would constantly put the boot in. Some of his articles were deplorable. You could sense the bitterness pouring out from the way he left Rangers etc. I still think he is a shite pundit. 

Give over

Just now, MoodyBlue1872 said:

You're saying that Boyd didn't use to regularly put the boot into Rangers in various media outlets??! Fuck me - you've got a short memory then. 

You're one moaning fuck, I've never seen you post anything remotely positive. Boyd is the least of anyone's worries and in recent times he has been bang on with most of his opinions

7 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

You're one moaning fuck, I've never seen you post anything remotely positive. Boyd is the least of anyone's worries and in recent times he has been bang on with most of his opinions

Yep - just choose to ignore countless Boyd articles where he was having a dig at Rangers. That's a fact. But you clearly don't deal in facts if that's how you see it. 

Next you'll be praising Alex Rae for congratulating Lennon on winning the league tonight. 

Just now, MoodyBlue1872 said:

Yep - just choose to ignore countless Boyd articles where he was having a dig at Rangers. That's a fact. But you clearly don't deal in facts if that's how you see it. 

Boyds a fenian mate. You've got it in one 

3 minutes ago, MoodyBlue1872 said:

Good man, you'll be on here 365 days a year moaning about what others haven't done while you do the square root of fuck all.

14 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

You're a hero mate

I can't deal with this group of fucking piss poor wet wipes that spout utter shite online constantly and do nothing in person

Away to fuck with that

So what have you done ?

(Note: I've done this post in the traditional style of @.Williamson., i'e a poster who constantly trolls and tries to put down fellow posters with trite windups which appeal to a minority of fellow posters who think it is provocative and witty, and yes I now feel dirty at posting at this level. ).

3 minutes ago, tannerall said:

So what have you done ?

(Note: I've done this post in the traditional style of @.Williamson., i'e a poster who constantly trolls and tries to put down fellow posters with trite windups which appeal to a minority of fellow posters who think it is provocative and witty, and yes I now feel dirty at posting at this level. ).

:lol:

Oh you

Archived