Squad Ins and Outs Discussion

The three I would like to see

Leroy Fer - for all the skill we have in midfield, we need toughness and experience. At 30, this guy fits the bill.

Mirko Maric - we need someone other that Morelos to score goals and this guy can.

Aaron Hickey - best young prospect in Scotland and probably get him at a bargain. I already think he is better than Tav (an argument in the waiting)

I would sell Katic, Kamara, Docherty & Jones. I don't see the need for four CH's when we have young Mayo ready to be the fourth.

I can't see anyone coming in for Barker, Hastie or Middleton so they have to go out on loan.

Personally, I would have kept Murphy last January but Gerrard doesn't rate him (I think) so he must go as well.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Leroy Fer - for all the skill we have in midfield, we need toughness and experience. At 30, this guy fits the bill.

Mirko Maric - we need someone other that Morelos to score goals and this guy can.

Aaron Hickey - best young prospect in Scotland and probably get him at a bargain. I already think he is better than Tav (an argument in the waiting)

I would sell Katic, Kamara, Docherty & Jones. I don't see the need for four CH's when we have young Mayo ready to be the fourth.

I can't see anyone coming in for Barker, Hastie or Middleton so they have to go out on loan.

Personally, I would have kept Murphy last January but Gerrard doesn't rate him (I think) so he must go as well.

Is hickey not a left back? 

The two or three times I saw Hickey play (think it was against us and them) he was pish. 

He's certainly not better than Tav currently. 

And as said above, he is naturally a left back. 

1 hour ago, bluenoz said:

I'd sell my granny for us to get Leroy Fer in

1 hour ago, bluenoz said:

No need for an argument on that,pure and utter pish that part of your post 

26 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

I've only seen Hickey against us and briefly in the Cup Final vs them. 

He's been rotten apart from that Cup Final. 

Think he's off to the tattiedome anyway.

You are right on both counts. He didn't play good against us. ( I still think he is good)

As for the taigs, they get 30% of a sell-on fee if Hearts sell him because he played for them at u18

2 hours ago, bluenoz said:

Sell Katic and keep Goldson?.

Stay out the sun, mate.

11 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

He did fuck all last season and I mean fuck all. He was horrible.

Hickey got 1 assist last season. Tav literally had 15 times the amount of assists yet you say he's pish and Hickey is good.

Hickey is so fucking overrated.

42 minutes ago, Bigdave30 said:

What gutless shiftless cunt are we getting from Liverpool this season?

Pedro chirivella allegedly , as to whether he is gutless, shiftless or indeed a cunt you'd have to make your own mind up coz I've never heard of the lad 

But he is Spanish if that tells you anything 

Just now, southcoastbear said:

Pedro chirivella allegedly , as to whether he is gutless, shiftless or indeed a cunt you'd have to make your own mind up coz I've never heard of the lad 

Going on the form of ejaria and Ojo a trifecta of heartless bastards couldn’t shock me.

He was shithot in my Rangers save on football manager 😂

So Liverpool will extend the lads contract and if he's  even half decent we will pay miles over the odds  for him like Kent.

Gerrard needs to sort out his priorities does he want  to be Rangers manager or butter up the Liverpool bosses on the tenuously slim chance he might  get the managers job at Anfield. 

9 minutes ago, Bigdave30 said:

Going on the form of ejaria and Ojo a trifecta of heartless bastards couldn’t shock me.

He was shithot in my Rangers save on football manager 😂

If we’re going by football manager then I recommend the boy Sandro that Everton signed a couple of seasons ago, scored about 60+ goals for me as we won 10 in a row, better than Alfredo 

Just now, southcoastbear said:

So Liverpool will extend the lads contract and if he's  even half decent we will pay miles over the odds  for him like Kent.

Gerrard needs to sort out his priorities does he want  to be Rangers manager or butter up the Liverpool bosses on the tenuously slim chance he might  get the managers job at Anfield. 

I don’t think he needs to butter them up, I think at some point they’ll both want each other so he’ll want to be a success up here no matter what 

11 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

If we’re going by football manager then I recommend the boy Sandro that Everton signed a couple of seasons ago, scored about 60+ goals for me as we won 10 in a row, better than Alfredo 

Aye fire up the database editor and stick us in the EPL while you’re at it mate 😂

Archived