Your favourite football pundit or journalist?

The question is, who is your favourite football pundit? Mine is Gabrielle Marcotti from The Times. Even though he talks mostly about the major European leagues, I think he tells it like it is and isn't afraid to lay into anyone. He does The Times "The Game" podcast with Giullame Balague and its class.

the best Pundits in the UK Footballing situation had to be the guys on ITV, Robbie Earle, Ally and Townsend, a love the highlight show on a sat night when a was in "the premiership" was it called? i miss it because MOTD is an absolute monstrosity of a show, hate almost every pundit on it!!! and for Setanta well...... Craig Burley, McLean and Scott Booth? u can GTF! buncha idiots c*nts.

the best Pundits in the UK Footballing situation had to be the guys on ITV, Robbie Earle, Ally and Townsend, a love the highlight show on a sat night when a was in "the premiership" was it called? i miss it because MOTD is an absolute monstrosity of a show, hate almost every pundit on it!!! and for Setanta well...... Craig Burley, McLean and Scott Booth? u can GTF! buncha idiots c*nts.

I prefer MOTD to the premiership.

James Richardson

Gutted he isint apart of the line up on Channel 5 to present/talk about SerieA.Great to watch and actualy knows exactly what he is talking about.Same with his part in the 4-4-2 magazine update on Italian football

James Richardson

Gutted he isint apart of the line up on Channel 5 to present/talk about SerieA.Great to watch and actualy knows exactly what he is talking about.Same with his part in the 4-4-2 magazine update on Italian football

Forgot about him, good choice. Some of his quotes are amazing.

"What do Clarence Seedorf and Pete Doherty have in common? They both get caught in possession an awful lot." :lol:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Richard...on_presenter%29

Few of them. They are all full of baloney. Can't believe that moron Marcotti is getting such high praise.

tbh, the only one I think is ok is, believe it or not, Andy Walker. He is extremely fair for a tim and has defended and praised Rangers many times in the past.

His co-commentary during CL games is actually pretty accurate.

Can't think of many others I don't mind.

Few of them. They are all full of baloney. Can't believe that moron Marcotti is getting such high praise.

tbh, the only one I think is ok is, believe it or not, Andy Walker. He is extremely fair for a tim and has defended and praised Rangers many times in the past.

With respect, I can't stand Andy Walker as he comes across as a wee ned to me

With respect, I can't stand Andy Walker as he comes across as a wee ned to me

He's better than Marcotti :harhar: