His English might not be great but he can do sign language fine :D

There is no other player in the world i would rather have. Long reign the King :king:

It sounds daft, and no doubt the RM 'Literals' will be on your back for it, but I know exactly what you're talking about mate.

There is no other player in the world i would rather have. Long reign the King :king:

It sounds daft, and no doubt the RM 'Literals' will be on your back for it, but I know exactly what you're talking about mate.

Honestly, the guy has came and played for the shirt, put his head in where it hurts. He gives 110% every match, has done his all to learn about the history of the club, the language and the scottish culture.

Why else would you want anyone else? the guy is just a legend (tu)

hopefully euro 2008 might deflect the attention to the players playing in that away from macgregor and cueller

This was my thought process as well. Also many nations have started or will start World Cup qualifying thus summer, which should also divert some attention.

That settles it, my next girlfriend is boring his babies.

This guy is truly a king. Love it.

Bearettes really should close their eyes and think of Ibrox when it comes to this. I mean if they had done that 10 years ago with Brian Laudrup our youth team would have been full of tricky wingers by now ;)