Marlon Harewood

We are apparently interested in Marlon Harewood, Stoke and Fulham are all supposed to be interested.

Aston Villa are lining up a £2m move for Chareloi striker Mouhamadou Habib as a replacement for Marlon Harewood who is wanted by Stoke, Fulham and Rangers. (Daily Mirror)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are apparently interested in Chareloi striker Mouhamadou Habib, who ever he is and who ever they are! Villa, Stoke and Fulham are all supposed to be interested.

Aston Villa are lining up a £2m move for Chareloi striker Mouhamadou Habib as a replacement for Marlon Harewood who is wanted by Stoke, Fulham and Rangers. (Daily Mirror)

Never heard of him, and don't even have any idea how good he is.

I think it is marlon Harewood we are being linked with here.

We are apparently interested in Chareloi striker Mouhamadou Habib, who ever he is and who ever they are! Villa, Stoke and Fulham are all supposed to be interested.

Never heard of him, and don't even have any idea how good he is.

I think it is marlon Harewood we are being linked with here.

I was a bit slow there

doh

I'm still tired, didn't sleep much last night!

It's Kenny Miller isn't it? :craphead:

:craphead: that would be even funnier if it weren't true !

Tell me about it. I think I might have picked the wrong time to make the leap from long term lurker to poster with some of the dross we are being linked with. doh

doh

I'm still tired, didn't sleep much last night!

It's Kenny Miller isn't it? :craphead:

:craphead: that would be even funnier if it weren't true !

Tell me about it. I think I might have picked the wrong time to make the leap from long term lurker to poster with some of the dross we are being linked with. doh

There is never a good time in that respect as we are ALWAYS linked with shite! :craphead:

Good to have you on board mate (tu)

I'd take Harewood in a minute, infact I mentioned him as a potential option about a month ago. He's an absolute machine and would shit all over the SLHell.

I'd take Harewood in a minute, infact I mentioned him as a potential option about a month ago. He's an absolute machine and would shit all over the SLHell.

Spot on.

I take it amac9 hasn't seen him play in the past few months, scored quite a few goals.

He's lightning fast with the build of a power lifter, would destroy the SPL.

He was an excellent prospect when at Forest, got a bit wasted at West Ham and not really given a chance at Villa, was talking about this bloke to a mate of mine and I think he would actually do well in the SPL, not too sure if he would be able to deliver the goods on the European front.

He was an excellent prospect when at Forest, got a bit wasted at West Ham and not really given a chance at Villa, was talking about this bloke to a mate of mine and I think he would actually do well in the SPL, not too sure if he would be able to deliver the goods on the European front.

Who knows until he's tried.

YES YES YES YES YES!!!!

Harewood works very hard and knows where the back of the net is. His first couple of seasons he was on fire for West Ham, only stumbling block for me is I wouldnt pay more than 2.5 - 3 for him and how much are his wages gonna cost us, Again no more than 15k a week will he be up for a wage cut? I assume hes on more than 15k at Villa

iv heard a lot of rumours about this aswell. also anyone else heard about rangers supposedly linked with Paul Konchesky?

That was last season before he plumped for Fulham.

Decent player, but complete nutcase. Would be off every other game in this pussy league that is the SPL.

Martin O'Neill's super sub. I'd take Marlon Harewood, he's actually a very good player and he'd pish on defences in the SPL and he's be good in Europe.

The kind of player who'd give 101% everytime he pulled on the jersey and he would bring pace, power good touch, aerial ability and he has a very good strike on him.

He looks like someone squashed his head though

You lookin for a bonny team or a good team?

He's a monster, i'd take im.

Cladwell would shit a brick.

another good thing? Spetic would keep balde doh