kenny miller song

davie1689

answer this honestly

did you sing the kenny miller song at hampden?

why are soooo many of you turning this signing around to support the wee fud

i for one hate him with a passion

he will never in my book be a ranger

:rangers: till i die

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Support the club if you are :rangers: till you die.

wiil always support the glasgow rangers

and will always go to the games

but never ask me to get behind that wee fud

and yes i will always be

:rangers: well he a rangers player now, ill support the guy, after all he is now a bluenose, i understand the doubters, wat i dont understand is the fanny element oh the threads, quote, ill no spend a penny, ill no go to a game again, ill no be suportin the team onymare,, but if he starts scorin all the wee jobbie biters will be on here singing his praises, oh hes the man etc, get real or fuck off,

kenny ill be yer fan, afterall u were a bluenose first and i thought u were a really good prospect back then and as i keep sayin ill give walter the benefit oh the doubt, afterall its his ass on the line and he knows wats at stake, walter done wonders for us in such a wee short time,

and feel free to slate me for all this but i really cant be bovered wee nob jockeys that think after playin fifa manager or the likes there fully experienced managers, and aye im also a true blue till i die, but then again i dont need to shout it fae the rooftops, cause im a fucking realist

post-7154-1213552582_thumb.jpg

too right, weeks left man and all i hear, constantly is abuse oh the squad who just fought through a season, which i commend them for it, and all is forgotten about walter nearly gettin the quadruple, but well c, the same will be praising th eguy after this season, i believe

post-7154-1213553156_thumb.jpg

:rangers: well he a rangers player now, ill support the guy, after all he is now a bluenose, i understand the doubters, wat i dont understand is the fanny element oh the threads, quote, ill no spend a penny, ill no go to a game again, ill no be suportin the team onymare,, but if he starts scorin all the wee jobbie biters will be on here singing his praises, oh hes the man etc, get real or fuck off,

kenny ill be yer fan, afterall u were a bluenose first and i thought u were a really good prospect back then and as i keep sayin ill give walter the benefit oh the doubt, afterall its his ass on the line and he knows wats at stake, walter done wonders for us in such a wee short time,

and feel free to slate me for all this but i really cant be bovered wee nob jockeys that think after playin fifa manager or the likes there fully experienced managers, and aye im also a true blue till i die, but then again i dont need to shout it fae the rooftops, cause im a fucking realist

What a crock of shit.

well bud, thats wat i expected fae ya, after all its u im most likely talkin about in the thread, u did start this one, but were all allowed an opinion, thats why were here, but at least mines honest, so go grab a pillow and take a big bite at it

He's signed, i support him.

Simple as that for me.

2nd that. 1 Kenny Miller :rangers:

Ill 3rd that, will support any player who pulls on the rangers shirt, after all we're all in it together and we go through it together :rangers:

well bud, thats wat i expected fae ya, after all its u im most likely talkin about in the thread, u did start this one, but were all allowed an opinion, thats why were here, but at least mines honest, so go grab a pillow and take a big bite at it

how old are you and if you say over 8 i shall be amazed how come your opinion is honest yet davys isnt honest are you a mind reader

must be mate, ill explain better then, i see clearly, i dont c the celtic element and dwell on it, i look to the future and wat he can give to rangers, he knows he gotta work the hardest he ever has on the pitch just to prove doubters wrong, and i will be there supporting him, and im 30 pal, and he aint being honest with himself if he a true blue, nothing will stop me donning my rangers top with pride, nothing will stop me supporting the team, certainly not a single player in a full squad x

post-7154-1213554243_thumb.jpg

He's signed, i support him.

Simple as that for me.

2nd that. 1 Kenny Miller :rangers:

Ill 3rd that, will support any player who pulls on the rangers shirt, after all we're all in it together and we go through it together :rangers:

so if i kissed/thumped the septic badge and i was rotten

would you support me?

really dont think so

but hey

i support glasgow rangers

always have and always will

must be mate, ill explain better then, i see clearly, i dont c the celtic element and dwell on it, i look to the future and wat he can give to rangers, he knows he gotta work the hardest he ever has on the pitch just to prove doubters wrong, and i will be there supporting him, and im 30 pal, and he aint being honest with himself if he a true blue, nothing will stop me donning my rangers top with pride, nothing will stop me supporting the team, certainly not a single player in a full squad x

i never heard or seen anything about him not supporting rangers i dont think any rangers fan can do that

people stop attending matches for all reasons dosent stop them from supporting the team

people who havent been to see the rangers cause of circumstance(ie locality)are they any less a fan than a guy that goes every week

in my opinion no theyre not

sniff sniff about you bud

So mines isn't honest? I don't think I could have been more clearer.

It's me you're talking about? Okay then Einstein, where did I say I wasn't going back or that I would stop supporting Rangers? I won't let that c*nt stop me doing what I love doing most.

so if mcgeady decided, u know wat im gonna cross the divide and play for rangers, well canna can he, he kissed the celtic badge, id welcome him just to say up ya to the celts, thats the way im looking at it, there loss, will be our gain, kenny aint all bad, he got bags oh energy and walter and co will get his best from him, so yer question dont make sence to me really