The "Best Team Wins the League" Nonsense.

oleg i think we could rephrase it to the team that deserved to win the league didnt

just like when the bheggers went to shevulle i thought they deserved to win the league

in my opinion there was nothing between the two teams but like you pointed out our 3 games from sat to thurs was pivitol in the destination of the title

What about the Motherwell game? If had won that, St Mirren and Sheep the league was Rangers', simple as. The best team always wins the league.

i disagree with this as what happens as has happened when celtic won 4-0 at killie but we won 6-1 at home to dunfermline how could anyone honestly say rangers won it cause they were better team

i couldnt but i celebrated it cuase we won it but if thats what people say then dont anyone ever come on here and spout the usual if it wasnt for last minute goals for and against us celtic would be on 8 in a row

Bollocks, we didn't deserve to win the league because we only managed to beat one top 6 side away from home all season. They won their last 8 in a row, and the unprecedented circumstances with regards to replays, postponements etc. meant that we had to play too many games towards the end of the season. These are the FACTS, and blaming referees is just pathetic. Celtic certainly got a few decisions towards the end of the season. but so did we. If anyone disagrees, look up Rangers V Dundee Utd, May 10th 2008 on Youtube.

Let's put it past us, and look toward next season. Season 2007/2008 was a memorable one for us, but it pains me so much to think back on it now.........

I've never heard such nonsense coming from a non-Tory.

Celtic didn't win the league. The refs gave them it.

This isn't sour grapes. It's objective fact.

McDonald alone got 13-15 points with goals which were actually offside.

And, no we didn't get many points handed our way, if any. I include Levein's uneducated outburst.

Oh ho an uncharacteristic outburst from Oleg.

Rattled, cage, who?

Just sick of reading the scum deserved something.

I look forward to the day that the cheating bastards are wiped from the face of the planet.

I agree we were by far the better team and only cheating by Liewell robbed us of the title.

oleg i think we could rephrase it to the team that deserved to win the league didnt

just like when the bheggers went to shevulle i thought they deserved to win the league

in my opinion there was nothing between the two teams but like you pointed out our 3 games from sat to thurs was pivitol in the destination of the title

I think we should avoid equating us last season with septic in 2002-03 because they never had to play 5 games in 10 days.

IMO septic lost 2 titles on the last day and Eck won 2 because our man exuded calmness where as o'squeel's bag of nerves rubbed off on his players

Best team wins the league!! Thats why we've won it more times, think about it!! lol

Hunbelievable!

Wake up ya daft h**, Rangers have only won the league more times and won more OF games due to Rangers coming in to existence before ra mighty Shellick!

Soon they'll be no prodisants at all ya bigot ye

:lol:

I remember a Tim actually told me this once. I just politely pointed out that they formed in 1888, and the league didnt start until 1890 doh:lol:

I think we should avoid equating us last season with septic in 2002-03 because they never had to play 5 games in 10 days.

IMO septic lost 2 titles on the last day and Eck won 2 because our man exuded calmness where as o'squeel's bag of nerves rubbed off on his players

I agree.

Best team wins the league!! Thats why we've won it more times, think about it!! lol

Hunbelievable!

Wake up ya daft hun, Rangers have only won the league more times and won more OF games due to Rangers coming in to existence before ra mighty Shellick!

Soon they'll be no prodisants at all ya bigot ye

:lol:

I remember a Tim actually told me this once. I just politely pointed out that they formed in 1888, and the league didnt start until 1890 doh:lol:

and if you look at it in the first ten years they won it more times than us so that rules out that theory from the inbreds

Didn't they lose the last three games?