Joan Burnie

kirkiebear

I read her column last week, and it was a guy writing in asking whether he should continue having an affair or not. <cr>

She's a bitter old pretentious cow. Whoever pays her wages or is responsible for employing her should castrate himself to balance out the pain she has caused the world through that 'article'.

Small countries like ours are at fault for these people. They don't believe a word of what they are saying, it's all to stir up and in the end they are just whores. I blame the people who buy into our media, Chick and Traynor, Birnie and the rest, Christ we've even got that c*nt Pat Kane pretending he's a journalist. Small town attitude with wee nebs scratching a living. Same with that coven of tarts and fishwives on Loose Women, chat show tv, Nookie Bear twat on STV, Billie Sloan (f*k I'd love to disembowel that f*ker) every one a talentless lying toad-f*kin shilling felching rat of the lowest order.

This is a masterpiece.

Thank you to everyone for not posting whatever shite it was she wrote.

But I must defend Pat Kane - he might be annoying (well, he IS annoying) but he's at least sat down and educated himself. Always worth applauding someone who uses the Presbyterian ethos of self-improvement, and to be controversial 'Seduced an Abandoned' is a great LP.

For the money, baby!!

Three foot jets of fire!!

I did like Labour of Love but never bothered with the album. I knew him fairly distantly years ago and met him a few times when he was Rector at Glasgow. He was so pretentious that most people referred to him as Rectum Pat.

I read her column last week, and it was a guy writing in asking whether he should continue having an affair or not. <cr>

She's a bitter old pretentious cow. Whoever pays her wages or is responsible for employing her should castrate himself to balance out the pain she has caused the world through that 'article'.

Small countries like ours are at fault for these people. They don't believe a word of what they are saying, it's all to stir up and in the end they are just whores. I blame the people who buy into our media, Chick and Traynor, Birnie and the rest, Christ we've even got that c*nt Pat Kane pretending he's a journalist. Small town attitude with wee nebs scratching a living. Same with that coven of tarts and fishwives on Loose Women, chat show tv, Nookie Bear twat on STV, Billie Sloan (f*k I'd love to disembowel that f*ker) every one a talentless lying toad-f*kin shilling felching rat of the lowest order.

A masterpiece! (tu):lol:

I'd like Joan Burnie to experience walking about Manchester that day, when it was absolutely heaving and there wasn't a toilet in sight. Pubs wouldn't let anymore people in..... the queues for the toilets in the fan zones were huge. Does she expect us all to have pissed ourselves that day?

Also... what are you meant to do with your rubbish when there are no bins?

I'd like Joan Burnie to experience walking about Manchester that day, when it was absolutely heaving and there wasn't a toilet in sight. Pubs wouldn't let anymore people in..... the queues for the toilets in the fan zones were huge. Does she expect us all to have pissed ourselves that day?

Also... what are you meant to do with your rubbish when there are no bins?

i know,ignorant, feminazi, lizard faced, bucktoothed clatty cow!!

Guest Andypendek

SaintBob, Oleg, Yellowcross...I know I'm kissing ass but some of the writing on this forum is absolutely top class.