Gazza looking better

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article1332485.ece

TROUBLED Paul Gascoigne gets kissed better by ex-wife Sheryl – and it looks like the pair are trying to rekindle their relationship.

Ex England footie ace Gazza, 42 – in rehab to battle the booze – shared a tender moment with blonde Sheryl, 43, on an escalator.

The Sun revealed with exclusive pictures how Sheryl was helping Gazza’s recovery.

Yesterday they were joined by son Regan, 12, and Paul’s stepdaughter Bianca, 21, on a cinema trip in West London. Sheryl then dropped Gazza back at The Priory where he is being treated.

An onlooker said: “Gazza was smiling and joking. He looks fitter and healthier.”

The cynics may say his wife orchestrated the pictures in the press with her favoured red top. Used Paul again because her profile has fallen a bit. Now she is there to save his life in a very cosy, public fashion.

Sincerely hope this is genuine and works for him. By God he needs all the help he can get.

It does seem incredible the woman he mistreated so badly has stuck by him through all this.

I think she deserves a lot of praise.

The cynics may say his wife orchestrated the pictures in the press with her favoured red top. Used Paul again because her profile has fallen a bit. Now she is there to save his life in a very cosy, public fashion.

Yes, its interesting to see how she is portrayed as some sort of angel when she's just manipulating the press (again). I sincerely hope Gazza gets through this, but i'm deeply suspicious of her. (td)

Yes, its interesting to see how she is portrayed as some sort of angel when she's just manipulating the press (again). I sincerely hope Gazza gets through this, but i'm deeply suspicious of her. (td)

I hate to say it, but I share your suspicion. I too recall her previous form.

Really good to see these pics. Sheryl must be a pretty amazing lady. I just hope she can help Paul back onto the straight and narrow. (tu)

:barf:

It does seem incredible the woman he mistreated so badly has stuck by him through all this.

(td)

Well said Danny. (tu)

doh

aye she definetly does (tu)

good news.

doh

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article1332485.ece

TROUBLED Paul Gascoigne gets kissed better by ex-wife Sheryl – and it looks like the pair are trying to rekindle their relationship.

Ex England footie ace Gazza, 42 – in rehab to battle the booze – shared a tender moment with blonde Sheryl, 43, on an escalator.

The Sun revealed with exclusive pictures how Sheryl was helping Gazza’s recovery.

Yesterday they were joined by son Regan, 12, and Paul’s stepdaughter Bianca, 21, on a cinema trip in West London. Sheryl then dropped Gazza back at The Priory where he is being treated.

An onlooker said: “Gazza was smiling and joking. He looks fitter and healthier.â€

:rant:

Sorry chaps, this woman makes me sick. Just because he slapped her about, that doesn't automatically make her a nice person. I don't knock birds about, but that doesn't automatically make me a good guy. She's a cow, making the most of a tragic situation to boost her own profile.