Qualifier Date Set

Boab

Qualifier Date Set

THE date of Rangers' home Champions League second qualifying round tie with Santa Coloma or FBK Kaunas has been confirmed.

Walter Smith's men will host one of the teams in the first leg at Ibrox on Wednesday 30 July, with the match starting at 7.45pm.

The date and time of the return game with the Andorrans or Lithuanians will be determined once Gers' opponents at that stage are determined.

Tickets for the first match are on sale now to season ticket holders, with the public sale starting on Monday subject to availability.

For more information about how you could be at the game, click here to make sure you don't miss out.

http://www.rangers.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Ne...1340418,00.html

I'm hoping there will be tickets available for general sale for both this and the Liverpool games??? *fingers crossed*

I got tickets for both home qualifiers last season easy enough (so I think it should be the same this year), then when it came to the Champions League proper I got shafted cos i'm not a season ticket holder. I guess some season ticket holders couldn't be bothered watching us play Zeta or Red Star, totaly different story when we start playing the likes of Barca and Lyon though.

I'm hoping there will be tickets available for general sale for both this and the Liverpool games??? *fingers crossed*

I got tickets for both home qualifiers last season easy enough (so I think it should be the same this year), then when it came to the Champions League proper I got shafted cos i'm not a season ticket holder. I guess some season ticket holders couldn't be bothered watching us play Zeta or Red Star, totaly different story when we start playing the likes of Barca and Lyon though.

Get a season ticket and sign up and you wont have any problems then mate.

You will get tickets for these game no bother FF21, i wouldn't worry about it.

Get a season ticket and sign up and you wont have any problems then mate.

Had a season ticket for years but had to give it up due to work commitments.

22 days away and the team/squad has not been improved one bit. We're still 2-3 short in defence and lack any creativity, quality and class in midfield.

22 days away and the team/squad has not been improved one bit. We're still 2-3 short in defence and lack any creativity, quality and class in midfield.

Could rfc_no1_fan be right in that Walter thinks he can qualify with what he has and get the qualifying money before signing anybody else?

Why be so negative

22 days is a lot of time for us to make those special signings

And even then we play (probably) Kaunas who themselves arent a 'good' side

This is the time to back our team and get behind them for the upcoming league

Why be so negative

Because the troublesome positions still have not been improved, the team is not any better even after spending £7m.

22 days is not a lot of time to get new faces in and get them to know each other, settle in etc. We go away on our pre-season trip on Saturday(I think?)

Kanus or Coloma may not be great teams but we struggled against Zeta last season, a team who are not much better.

If we dont strengthen and wait to see if we make the Champions League group stages then we are taking a massive gamble.

Why be so negative

Because the troublesome positions still have not been improved, the team is not any better even after spending £7m.

22 days is not a lot of time to get new faces in and get them to know each other, settle in etc. We go away on our pre-season trip on Saturday(I think?)

Kanus or Coloma may not be great teams but we struggled against Zeta last season, a team who are not much better.

If we dont strengthen and wait to see if we make the Champions League group stages then we are taking a massive gamble.

I honestly believe tht we are more than capable of beating kaunas or coloma

We struggled against zeta but we now are a different team than back then with this current crop of players having enough european experience to make this an easy tie

You never get an easy match in Europe. What happens if we put out Kanus or Coloma and draw a big team in the 3rd round?

Teams now know the way we play and our luck wont last all the time.

I think we're more than capable of beating either team with the current squad, but it's the start of the season and we want to be ready. We need a couple more players as Muffger said in defense and midfield.

You never get an easy match in Europe. What happens if we put out Kanus or Coloma and draw a big team in the 3rd round?

Teams now know the way we play and our luck wont last all the time.

We can get Athletico Madrid :(