cost of strips

reddrock

Guys my company manufactures kit for the like of Diadora ( re Scotland) and we also do our own range of kit under a different name ,

We can supply a grass roots team with 1 keeper kit and 13 outfield including numbers , sponsor logo and embroidered club badge for £ 399.99 all in .

so how does a club .any club justify £ 40.00 for a top , and more to the point where is the money if not going back into the side ...

scandlous mark eh .....thoughts guys

Guys my company manufactures kit for the like of Diadora ( re Scotland) and we also do our own range of kit under a different name ,

We can supply a grass roots team with 1 keeper kit and 13 outfield including numbers , sponsor logo and embroidered club badge for £ 399.99 all in .

so how does a club .any club justify £ 40.00 for a top , and more to the point where is the money if not going back into the side ...

<cr>

Are you comparing a pub side's outfit to the Rangers jersey ?

If you aren't happy with the price then don't buy it, simple really.

<cr>

No not what am saying bud , just saying that a lot of the guys with families find it hard to buy strip after strip and that there is no need for such a high price all clubs could reduce price and still have an excellent mark up , lower price more tops sold = more in the coffers overall ....business logic ...... and the kit we manufacture is same material as diadora hence same quality as club tops

Of course they could, but even if Rangers wanted to we don't have a say in the matter.

JJB control our marketing and sales

P.S. And Murray wouldn't anyway. He wants as much as humanly possible from the support/customers when it comes to money.

Of course they could, but even if Rangers wanted to we don't have a say in the matter.

JJB control our marketing and sales

P.S. And Murray wouldn't anyway. He wants as much as humanly possible from the support/customers when it comes to money.

Thats what am saying Bud ........ JJB , own 24% of umbro and a few years back they were all fined for price fixing and they said it would end be interesting to see what our club has to pay for each jersey am all for swellin the coffers oh the gers but not JJB still got SDM to thank for that marketing brain chiold i suppose lol

Too expensive considering that they are made (and probably shipped) for less than a fiver. Feel sorry for families who have 2 or 3 kids, would be nice if the club/JJB would sell the kids tops for say £15

Too expensive considering that they are made (and probably shipped) for less than a fiver. Feel sorry for families who have 2 or 3 kids, would be nice if the club/JJB would sell the kids tops for say £15

i agree , they would sell a lot more at £15 per top

its all about greed unfortunately

Dont buy them (tu)

maybe people want to buy it but then look at the price ?

if you want to buy it that badly dont buy it from Rangers then, buy it from another store for less.

What if they want the Poster :craphead:

Is it of Kenny Miller ? :lol:

Dont buy them (tu)

maybe people want to buy it but then look at the price ?

if you want to buy it that badly dont buy it from Rangers then, buy it from another store for less.

What if they want the Poster :craphead:

Is it of Kenny Miller ? :lol:

No there is a pic of it in here :lol:

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?...t=0&start=0

Should someone tell him it's £44.99 :craphead: :unionflag:

It was £45 in my nearest JJB yesterday. Its more than I can afford just now, but I will probably buy it at some point (tu)

<cr>

Prob better quality that the Gers ones that are made by Indonesian kiddies for a crusta bread and a cup of water :pipe:

Should someone tell him it's £44.99 :craphead: :unionflag:

even worse then eh

(tu) They will be made cheap in one of these third world Countries.