He's got a £500,000 release clause in his contract

Muff

Adam Hammill

The wide man has a £500,000 release clause in his contract and Tykes boss Robins appears resigned to Hammill leaving Oakwell.

Sky Sports News were just talking about him - a few clubs rumoured to be interested. I think £500k for Hammill is a steal. Over the last few season's, he has been pretty impressive.

I remember when he was on loan at Dunfermline, and you could see that the lad had something. His pace, directness and ability to deliver a ball at the age of 17/18 was good, and he's a left winger - can play right side aswell, left footed). Sort of player we need!

Can we afford player(s), who know's... we will find out over the next 23 day's!

Hamill, as in the one who played with Motherwell and Southend?

No. The one who was at Liverpool, went on loan to Dunfermline, a few teams in England and is now at Barnsley.

quote name='Hendry1873' timestamp='1294530128' post='1058612530']

No as in the one who played for Liverpool and went to Dunfermline, Blackpool on loan and plays for Barnsley would be a good deal IMO

Adam Hammill scores agains the t*rriers[

No thats defender Stevie Hammill, Muff is talking about Adam Hammill mate.

I think he would be a good addition, especially at that price. I remember him with Dunfermline and he looked a decent player at that young age.

No thats defender Stevie Hammill, Muff is talking about Adam Hammill mate.

I think he would be a good addition, especially at that price. I remember him with Dunfermline and he looked a decent player at that young age.

Thats still the wrong spelling and so unclear.

Steven Hammell is who is the defender.

Sky Sports News said the other day that Everton and Aston Villa are in for him. If that's true, we can forget it.

Who know's if we have money?

If you don't ask, you don't get!

Thats still the wrong spelling and so unclear.

Steven Hammell is who is the defender.

Fine, I spelled it wrong :lol: But how is that unclear - He thought Muff meant Steven HamMELL and I informed him he actually meant Adam Hammill.

a left footer who can play on the right.

i understood this was impossible.

<cr>

not seen him since he was a dumfermline but yes at 500k worth a look.

Get with the fuckin programme gunslinger FFS! doh

We already have left footers who can play on the right....It's right footers who can't play on the left is the problem we have...Wakey Wakey! :pipe:

I dont know much about the boy but if he is that good then why has he ended up at barnsley ? Thats not saying he isnt good because ive never seen him play , only knew he was with dunfermline at one point and for some reason i thought he played for livingston aswell