Dirty tactics

JamieG54

Im always honest I dont wear blue glasses I call it how I see it.

Yesterday we fouled alot especially the first half. I would not be surprised if it was a tactic to unsettle Utd. I hope not but it just seemed that way. Even Wallace doing that was out of character. The two reds were reds. Naismith never even went for the ball. People may say yellow but if a Utd player had done it I would have said red- it was assault if you like if no ball was looked at.

Disappointed in the fight but the dirty tactics is something that should never be used unless were giving it back.

Yesterday we fouled alot especially the first half. I would not be surprised if it was a tactic to unsettle Utd. I hope not but it just seemed that way. Even Wallace doing that was out of character. The two reds were reds. Naismith never even went for the ball. People may say yellow but if a Utd player had done it I would have said red- it was assault if you like if no ball was looked at.

Disappointed in the fight but the dirty tactics is something that should never be used unless were giving it back.

If you are right its the first tactic I have seen for a while. :disappointment:

I think it was just a case of the Dundee Utd players being that half a yard sharper because they are competing at a more competitive level ever week tbh.

There were times when Perry, Wallace & Cribari went in for challenges and they were nowhere near the ball rather than them going in to tackles as a means of "dirty tactics".

I wouldn't say we set out to be dirty but our players are now used to a rougher game in Div 3. In saying that United should have been shown a few more yellows than they received.

Naismith was just over zealous and late. I wouldn't say there was any malice in that challenge at all.

Black didn't deserve his first booking so don't blame him for his red card.

Ref was booking ours & speaking to them.

Rankin got away with one that was equal or worse than Wallace's. there were others.

Unlike Div 3, where the part-timers get the benefit of the doubt against the big, full time Rangers, the lower ranked team got no fucking slack at all, as far as I could see.

Lee Wallace 1st tackle he got a yellow. Rankin from Dundee United made about 7-8 bad tackles and never even got booked.

Scum dee just showed they were sharper mentally and physically because they have been playing premier league football and we have been playing part timers and still struggling against them aswell!!

since when? United have always been powder puffs compared to Rangers!

You have signed up just to say this? And some other post about how Dundee United were the better team. Stevie wonder could have told you that.

So much for Rangers being "Dead" they played as if it was there cup final and it was there biggest crowd of the season.

Why do i get the feeling your Dundee united fan? Why sign up to a Rangers fans forum. It's fucking sad.

I mean Blacks reaction when he got sent off?

Horrible behavior from a Rangers player. For me Black had a clean slate when he signed for us and I was more than willing to give him a chance; but he hasn't done enough for me. Its even more annoying when you consider that he has walked into the team regardless of form, more often than not this season.

Young Hutton has ran his socks off every game Ive watch him play this season, not always our best performer but is busting a gut either way every week. For me that is a commitment I don't see Black making. Hutton plays like he could be dropped any time and Black plays like he knows he wont be.

Horrible behavior from a Rangers player. For me Black had a clean slate when he signed for us and I was more than willing to give him a chance; but he hasn't done enough for me. Its even more annoying when you consider that he has walked into the team regardless of form, more often than not this season.

Young Hutton has ran his socks off every game Ive watch him play this season, not always our best performer but is busting a gut either way every week. For me that is a commitment I don't see Black making. Hutton plays like he could be dropped any time and Black plays like he knows he wont be.

Hutton looked unfit on Saturday. Then after that game he goes out and gets pished. These players need a good boot in the baws if you ask me.

Naismith's challenge was the highlight of the match, Well in wee man!

True, not really going to argue with the outcome although it could have been dealt with with a yellow. What I will say though is that the referee should have stepped in as soon as the Dundee United players rounded on Naismith while he was still on the ground but he didn't, he just stood there.