*** Rm Sponsors' Fund Official Discussion & Accounts Thread

govanblue

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gb did you ever get anywhere with getting a mural done ,for erskine i think it was

Yes mate, it looks like that is going to happen, but it's not required until the Centenary Celebrations in 2016. So we'll have to find other Erskine Activities to amuse ourselves with until then. (tu)

I've just been on the phone to RDF, signing a couple of Fund Members up to our RM Rangers Lotto Group. (tu)

So while I was on, I took the liberty of buying another 10 Rising Stars (£20) for next week's game.

That brings our Total Rising Stars bought this season to 45 (The target is currently 115)

All Sorted with Rangers Ladies. (tu)

We'll be sponsoring 2 U-13s (£50 each, details to follow)

Regarding Match Sponsorship, there were 3 matches available:

Rangers v Glasgow City, Sun 5th October, Petershill

Rangers v Spartans, TBC

Rangers v c*ltic, Toryglen, 2pm, Sun 2nd November

Glasgow City is a potential 6 pointer, win or bust against the 'unbeatable' Mistresses of Ladies Football.

And v c*ltic at Toryglen could be quite a fun occasion too. :21:

Spartans, meh.

So, unable to decide, I've gone for both Glasgow City and c*ltic!

I know that's £100 more than we agreed, but I'm sure you'll agree it's a good decision, and it had to be made quickly.

So, amongst other benefits, we will have 6 tickets for each of these games. Hopefully we can drum up a bit of enthusiasm amongst Fund Members, and maybe make a day of it. :21:

Update from Erskine:

Sorry [gb]. Was not in the office until this afternoon so too late for the tickets. Shame as I have a couple who would have been delighted to go. Hope someone is making good use of them.

Programs have been arriving like clockwork so good idea of yours to organise subscriptions.

Voting will start soon on our application for funds to Bank of Scotland Community Fund to create our Sporting Memories Room. I will let you know details as soon as I have them to enable your members to vote for our project if they wish. Tell everyone that I desperately need somewhere to keep my mountain of memorabilia!!

Remind me next time you are on the phone to mention the Wall of Remembrance I was discussing with [some RM members]. Still really interested in that.

Great to hear from you again and here’s to a successful season,

Regards,

[Erskine]

Bump.

You may have missed this update from Erskine...

"

Sorry [gb]. Was not in the office until this afternoon so too late for the tickets. Shame as I have a couple who would have been delighted to go. Hope someone is making good use of them.

Programs have been arriving like clockwork so good idea of yours to organise subscriptions.

Voting will start soon on our application for funds to Bank of Scotland Community Fund to create our Sporting Memories Room. I will let you know details as soon as I have them to enable your members to vote for our project if they wish. Tell everyone that I desperately need somewhere to keep my mountain of memorabilia!!

Remind me next time you are on the phone to mention the Wall of Remembrance I was discussing with [some RM members]. Still really interested in that.

Great to hear from you again and here’s to a successful season,

Regards,

[Erskine]

"

Bump - for those who want cash to go to the club here is a neat way to do so from a few quid upwards

Fair point!

Updates:

Our 10 Rising Stars didn't win anything today.

One of our Rangers Lotto Group got 3 of his 4 numbers up (but unfortunately it was in the Wednesday draw, where you need all 4 numbers to win)

Still, it's an encouraging start.

We now have 6 players plus the Fund's 2 tickets, so hopefully it's just a matter of time before one of us wins something! (tu)

If you're interested in joining the RM Rangers Lotto Group, have a read here, and let me know...

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=272705

And I sold another 10 scratchcards today.

All in all a quiet week for the Fund - we needed it after spending all that money (£1500) in August.

So now a few new members would be nice. :thumbup:

http://www.rangers.co.uk/news/club-news/item/7554-become-the-official-match-sponsor

First team matchday sponsorship packages.

Not sure if this has been brought up before but looks good.

Wonder what it costs ? But sourcing the 8 people to go ...

... Should be based on bump count!

http://www.rangers.c...l-match-sponsor

First team matchday sponsorship packages.

Not sure if this has been brought up before but looks good.

We enquired about this last month, didn't get an answer, so moved on.

We guessed it would be too much for us - at least £1500 I think.

Dear Members,

Here's what you did to help the club this month...

£240 - 6 Ibrox Paving Bricks

£70 - 70 Rangers Scratchcards

£372 - 8 Rangers Lotto Subscriptions

£90 - 45 Rising Stars

£200 - 4 Match Programme Annual Subscriptions for Erskine Homes

£150 - Auchenhowie Fan Panel

£31 - 1 ticket (plus 2 booking fees) Rangers v Hearts for Quarriers Stopover

£15 - 5 Match programmes for Quarriers Stopover

£100 - 2 Rangers Girls U-13 Player Sponsorships

£200 - 2 Rangers Ladies' Match Sponsorships

Total Sponsors' Fund money spent on Rangers in August: £1468.00

(= £12.76 per member)

As you can see, Rangers Development Fund have been the main beneficiaries so far.

So next up we should probably buy some match tickets, and put some more money into the Ticket Office.

I'm sure Combat Stress, Erskine and Quarriers would appreciate some free tickets.

We also still need to organise our 4th Erskine Veterans' Ibrox day Out.

So, Dear Members, that's what your £10 membership has done so far this season. Not bad, eh?

And the best part is, guess how much of your £10 we've got left....

£27.15 !!!

(remaining balance: £3122 / number of members: 115 = £27.15 remaining to be spent per member)

Now I think that's a pretty effective use of a tenner, eh? :thumbup: