Total Funds raised to date: £15,696.52

Total Funds Spent to date: £12,337.01

Season 2014 / 2015

Spent so far Season 2014/15 (most recent at top):

£20 - 10 Rising Stars (v Alloa)

£40 - 1 Ibrox Paving Brick for Fund Member

£20 - 10 Rising Stars (v Falkirk)

£200 - 5 Rangers Bricks for Fund Members

£40 - Rangers Lotto (annual subscription for a Fund Member)

£50 - Match programme subscription for Combat Stress (Hollybush House)

£56 - Megastore purchases (details to be revealed soon)

£112 - Match tickets for Combat Stress (Armed Forces Day)

£33 - Match tickets for Erskine (Armed forces Day)

£20 - 10 Rising Stars

£16 - 16 Rangers Scratchcards

£84 - Rangers Lotto (2 annual subscriptions for the Fund)

£84 - Rangers Lotto (2 annual subscriptions for 2 members)

£40 - 20 Rising Stars (We won £100!)

£72 - 3 tickets for Combat Stress (v ICT)

£93 - 5 Tickets for Erskine Homes (v ICT)

£200 - Rangers Ladies - Sponsorship of 2 Home Matches

£100 - Rangers Ladies - Sponsorship of 2 U-13 Players

£20 - 10 Rising Stars (v QOTS)

£60 - Lotto (2 new Lotto group members)

£150 – Auchenhowie Fan Panel

£200 – 5 Ibrox Paving Bricks

£20 – 10 Rising Stars tickets (v Dumbarton)

£15 – 5 x match programmes for Quarriers Stopover group

£200 – 4 x match programme annual subscriptions for Erskine Homes

£31 – 1 ticket v Hearts for Quarriers Stopover group (from Teddy Bears’ Fund)

£50 – 25 Rising Stars v Hearts

£312 – Lotto (£104 from Fund, £208 from 4 members’ direct donations)

£70 – 70 Rangers Scratchcards

£80 – 2 Ibrox Paving Bricks

Total spent so far this season: £2488

Funds raised since last update: £1037.83

£731.93 - Erskine Lunch Fund Donations

£202.08 - Ibrox Paving Bricks

£40 - Rangers Lotto Subscription for Fund Member

£10 - Fund membership fee

£10 - Scratchcard sales

£43.82 - Donations towards Match Programme Subscription for Combat Stress

(recent PayPal donations not yet received from Admin - none.)

Current balance in Funds: as at 17/11/14

• Sponsors' Fund: £1683.44
  • Teddy Bears’ Fund: £353.74
  • Erskine Lunch Fund: £1322.33
  • Current Total Balance: £3359.51

Attention Fund Members:

Does anybody want this Large Print?

Treble_Winners_Senga_Murray_zps72468a4f.jpg

If you do, all you need to do is make a post (of some value :D ) on this thread.

All fund members who post on the thread between now and Sunday 23rd November will be entered into a prize draw to receive the Print.

Cool?

Attention Fund Members:

Does anybody want this Large Print?

Treble_Winners_Senga_Murray_zps72468a4f.jpg

If you do, all you need to do is make a post (of some value :D ) on this thread.

All fund members who post on the thread between now and Sunday 23rd November will be entered into a prize draw to receive the Print.

Cool?

My post for the print being made.

How about using some of the money to donate a ticket for each of our home games to a member on here GB?

How about using some of the money to donate a ticket for each of our home games to a member on here GB?

Yes, we can do that. We have done similar in the past.

Many of the Fund Members already have season tickets, but I'm sure they could always find a couple of friends or family who don't usually get to games. (tu)

I'm also hopeful that RDF will maybe give us a couple of Bar72 tickets again this season. (tu)

May I also point out that the Fund does actually already have some seats available for most games. ;)

So if any RM members have fallen on hard times (or know some other Bears who have), and can't afford such luxuries right now, just give me a shout and we can probably get you a couple of tickets. (tu)

Yes, we can do that. We have done similar in the past.

Many of the Fund Members already have season tickets, but I'm sure they could always find a couple of friends or family who don't usually get to games. (tu)

I'm also hopeful that RDF will maybe give us a couple of Bar72 tickets again this season. (tu)

May I also point out that the Fund does actually already have some seats available for most games. ;)

So if any RM members have fallen on hard times (or know some other Bears who have), and can't afford such luxuries right now, just give me a shout and we can probably get you a couple of tickets. (tu)

If someone has a season ticket or a ticket to the match already then the draw could be made for another member to get the ticket instead or given to someone they know as you say

Personally I wouldn't want fund money to be used to buy tickets for member/s but I'll go with the flow if its what the majority want.

Personally I wouldn't want fund money to be used to buy tickets for member/s but I'll go with the flow if its what the majority want.

Think it could be a good thing for us as it gives something back to the fund for a start and more importantly the ticket prices give the money to the club as well

Excellent - Let's have a heated debate! :D

Excellent - Let's have a heated debate! :D

You start then.

Unless I'm missing the point which is possible,I just see funds that could be better used than free tickets for members but like I said I'm very happy to go with what members decide.

You start then.

Unless I'm missing the point which is possible,I just see funds that could be better used than free tickets for members but like I said I'm very happy to go with what members decide.

I think its a good idea due to the club getting the money which we all agree is the most important thing about the fund

Think it could be a good thing for us as it gives something back to the fund for a start and more importantly the ticket prices give the money to the club as well

You start then.

I think its a good idea due to the club getting the money which we all agree is the most important thing about the fund

You're both right. (tu)

Here's how I see it.

Our charter dictates that every penny must be spent on Rangers (Remember we're only talking about the Sponsors' Fund here, not the Erskine Fund), so even if we didn't spend the money on tickets, the money would still be going to Rangers some other way.

There is nothing to dictate what we should do with any products/services we buy from Rangers. Sometimes we raffle them, sometimes we auction them, sometimes we give them to charity, and sometimes we give them away to members.

Since we have already made most of our major purchases for the season, I expect to spend quite a lot of the remaining money on tickets, because it is definitely one of the most effective ways of getting money into the club.

So I would propose that:

1. any tickets donated to us by the club should be given to members - because this is the club thanking us, and it would be rude to not accept

2. any tickets we buy should be given to our supported causes

3. any Fund member who wants a match ticket or two (either for yourself or for friends/family), PM me. I can get you one, and it won't cost the Fund a penny. (tu)

How does that sound?

Also,

We are constantly looking for ways to give something back to the members.

1. Fancy a £5 gift voucher for 1872Clothing.co.uk? Just ask. I've got several sitting here. (tu)

2. Right now, we're also giving away that Treble Winners Print to one lucky member.

3. We've just finished the "£20 off an Ibrox Brick" offer - 12 members benefited from that

4. We have many more fantastic things to give away, but I'm drip-feeding them to you :D

5. Several members have won something or other this season - Free bricks, Signed Shirts, Free Match Tickets, A few other things I forget.

6. If Ally can get his finger oot and win us the Championship, Medal-collecting Fund Members will be doubly-happy, and non-Fund members will be kicking themselves. :sherlock:

And I haven't even mentioned the fantastic deals for Members via Mrs Eagle's Rangers Charity Shop - The shop will be opening up again after Christmas, and it has some cracking bargains.

You start then.

Happy to go with the majority but not that keen on it.

The great thing about our decision not to spend £3000 on Player Sponsorship is that we are now minted, and can do a bit of everything! :D