Rm Sponsors' Fund Get With The Programme

govanblue

The RM Sponsors’ Fund is delighted to announce that RangersMedia are now the Official Match-Programme Kit-Sponsor for Sebastien Faure for the remainder of the season. :21:

Fund Members will remember how disappointed we were that we couldn’t afford to continue our Sponsorship at the beginning of the season, but now that we’re near the end of the season, the reduced price is one we can just afford.

As we discussed at our EGM, we decided to sponsor Seb, rather than putting it to the vote, mainly because of the time restraints (the order deadline was today) but also because Seb never let us down when we sponsored him last season, he has shown himself to be a good ambassador for the club both on and off the park, and most of us really wouldn’t want to sponsor any of the remaining unsponsored players!

So look out for the RM Logo in the match programme, on the Ibrox display boards and big screens, and also on the player profile page.

Welcome Back Seb! :thumbup:

sebastienfaure_125.jpg

SPONSORED BY

rangersmedia.jpg

Of course Sponsorship isn't cheap, so that's put a big dent in our remaining Funds.

So really we're going to need some new members to join us and boost our funds if we're going to be able to do much more this season.

I'm hoping after this EGM on Friday, that there will be a flood of ex-boycotters all desperate to inject much-needed cash into the club, and we all know that there's no more effective a vehicle for that than the Sponsors' Fund! :thumbup:

Of course Sponsorship isn't cheap, so that's put a big dent in our remaining Funds.

So really we're going to need some new members to join us and boost our funds if we're going to be able to do much more this season.

I'm hoping after this EGM on Friday, that there will be a flood of ex-boycotters all desperate to inject much-needed cash into the club, and we all know that there's no more effective a vehicle for that than the Sponsors' Fund! :thumbup:

Any other ideas for fund raising? Or you mainly looking for new membership?

Any other ideas for fund raising? Or you mainly looking for new membership?

Finish off the Ricksen Brick Orders, do the shirt raffle, deliver the framed shirts. That's about it for now.

But soon our attention will turn to the Erskine Lunch Fund Fundraiser.

Which is great news, because it gives me loads of opportunities to post my favourite picture ever...

3_zpsa7538471.jpg

So we'll be looking to raise some money for some special treats for those chaps.

Here's all you need to know about the RM Erskine Lunch Fund...

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=search&search_tags=erskine%2Blunch%2Bfund&search_app=forums

Finish off the Ricksen Brick Orders, do the shirt raffle, deliver the framed shirts. That's about it for now.

But soon our attention will turn to the Erskine Lunch Fund Fundraiser.

Which is great news, because it gives me loads of opportunities to post my favourite picture ever...

3_zpsa7538471.jpg

So we'll be looking to raise some money for some special treats for those chaps.

Here's all you need to know about the RM Erskine Lunch Fund...

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=search&search_tags=erskine%2Blunch%2Bfund&search_app=forums

Keep me updated mate

That's the RM logo now back on Seb's profile page. (tu) ...

http://www.rangers.co.uk/teams/first-team/item/1807-sebastien-faure

sebastienfaure_125.jpg

SPONSORED BY

rangersmedia_175.png

It's also on Natalie Ross's page...

http://www.rangers.co.uk/teams/ladies-and-girls/senior-squad/item/3616-natalie-ross

natalieross.jpg

SPONSORED BY

rangersmedia.jpg

And will soon be appearing on a few of the Rangers Girls' pages (U-13's, U-15s and U-17s) (tu)