***The Official Rangers v Hamilton Thread***

Muff

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mendes of for McCulloch? WHY?!?!?!?!

What don't you understand? Mendes has been injured so is being subbed now that the contest is over. McCulloch has been injured and needs playing time. Simple really.

I just don't see why you'd make a totally unneccesary substitution, and play someone out of position for no reason. I don't agree that McCulloch needs playing time, except for the fact that he's obviously going to start next weekend.

What don't you understand? Mendes has been injured so is being subbed now that the contest is over. McCulloch has been injured and needs playing time. Simple really.

I just don't see why you'd make a totally unneccesary substitution, and play someone out of position for no reason. I don't agree that McCulloch needs playing time, except for the fact that he's obviously going to start next weekend.

There is absolutely no reason why McCulloch shouldn't get game time to sharpen him up. And how do you know it's an unnecessary substitution? Mendes has been out injured so care must be taken with him.

Try forgetting the anti-McCulloch agenda for a minute and think about it.

There is absolutely no reason why McCulloch shouldn't get game time to sharpen him up. And how do you know it's an unnecessary substitution? Mendes has been out injured so care must be taken with him.

Try forgetting the anti-McCulloch agenda for a minute and think about it.

Don't suggest I have an agenda against McCulloch. When he's played in midficeld he's looked decent, I can't deny that. I'm just saying that we have Edu on the bench, and giving him game time would be more beneficial than giving McCulloch game time.