Ally McCoist

What exactly does Ally McCoist do in terms of training and helping the players. Am i naive in thinking he must coach like a joker, have a laugh, the odd pint with the players etc? I just don't think he does enough and for people saying he could or should be the next rangers manager should fuck off.

You have to wonder if the players actually know who is coaching them, walter from the fucking stands high up or ally mccoist in the dug out.

Or Baz.

anyone remember our great managers "assistants"..no..its a one man job,that has been turned into a "team effort" at rangers

off the top of your head .

who is man u . number 2

arsenal..no.2

chelsea..no.2

villa..no..2

liverpool..no.2 ?

ally is pointless,a wee joker,that made a few bucks from the telly.

he also stated if he thought rangers were a "selling club" ,he would go...bye,bye, ally

Fuck knows what is going on, Walter sitting in the stands when everything is going wrong on the pitch doesn't send out the right message.

Walter should be down on the dug out from the start and looking like he actually manages the team - rather than sitting up in the directors box using his shite 70s style phone.

The whole 'manager in the stand for the 1st half' is something of a footballing fashion statement these days.

I think some managers do it because they think it looks really cool.

I personally don't buy into that.