Ally McCoist

What exactly does Ally McCoist do in terms of training and helping the players. Am i naive in thinking he must coach like a joker, have a laugh, the odd pint with the players etc? I just don't think he does enough and for people saying he could or should be the next rangers manager should fuck off.

You have to wonder if the players actually know who is coaching them, walter from the fucking stands high up or ally mccoist in the dug out.

Fuck knows what is going on, Walter sitting in the stands when everything is going wrong on the pitch doesn't send out the right message.

Walter should be down on the dug out from the start and looking like he actually manages the team - rather than sitting up in the directors box using his shite 70s style phone.

What does McCoist do - well he tells the jokes, makes people laugh and smile, he stands on the technical area and jumps about like a puppet from Thunderbirds. When the going get's touch he growls and then he stands on the edge of his techinial area with Kenny McDowall, wave their clipboard and look up desperatley to the directore box where Wally Smith sits on his comfy perch alongside Ian Durrant. Wally then comes down, they faffle aboyt, scratch their chin, draw on the clipbard for 5-10 minutes and tell one of the subs to get ready. They then tell the 4th assistant to hold up the numbers but get that wrong - all in all, he's fucking usless just like his boss.

I wonder what goes on at Murray Park as we are so inept at the basics of this simple game.

First touch is awful for most of the squad.

We have Mendes for flair and no-one else. Maybe Aaron given time and sometimes Novo or Fleck, but that's it.

Throw-ins and dead ball situations are laughable.

We cannot pass accurately over any distance apart from Mendes.

We hate playing at any pace.

Apart from Beasley/Aaron we have no wingers.

We play people constantly out of position.

We spend a fortune on duds - especially strikers.

Our defence has four CHs.

What can Ally do if Walter is doing all this?

In cup ties do we look any better - no and Ally is then the manager. We won two cups after an almighty struggle and replays.

I really do not know what any of them do.

Can some one who gives to all the games at ibrox please shout to walter smith to get the fuck out of the stand and fucking sit in the dug out. Do you see Alex Ferguson sit in the stands? Arsene Wenger? No, so why does walter do it?

It's like he is there as a spectator, he needs a slap.

We are probably the only club in the world who crtiticise our Assistant manager everytime we lose <cr>

It's because it SEEMS he has a big say on what goes on. This is said to be the next man lined up to replace Walter smith. It looks to me that he has some bloody infulence on the team.

We are probably the only club in the world who crtiticise our Assistant manager everytime we lose <cr>

It's because it SEEMS he has a big say on what goes on. This is said to be the next man lined up to replace Walter smith. It looks to me that he has some bloody infulence on the team.

I really dont think hes more than assistant manager, aside from cup games

not mccoist specific, but did anyone notice how long it took lafferty to get on the park, too much fannying about with a clipboard (mcdowall) and talking when lafferty was kitted and ready to go

What exactly does Ally McCoist do in terms of training and helping the players. Am i naive in thinking he must coach like a joker, have a laugh, the odd pint with the players etc? I just don't think he does enough and for people saying he could or should be the next rangers manager should fuck off.

You have to wonder if the players actually know who is coaching them, walter from the fucking stands high up or ally mccoist in the dug out.

He does as he is told. He is an assistant

I really wish they would get that fcuking clipboard to fcuk really the two of them dont have clue. Remeber the 3 huddled round it in Manchester what a trully embarrasing picture looked totally clueless

i remmember that i mean fucks sake you think they would have a plan b ready to go three things can happen no one scores we score or they score

fuck a pub team could have been better prepared than that

Yes you are very naive......

I have said it before you just have to look at the gut hes got on him and you know he does fuck all on the training ground him and that fucking reject from porkheid are just a

couple of pie munchers.

Fuck knows what is going on, Walter sitting in the stands when everything is going wrong on the pitch doesn't send out the right message.

Walter should be down on the dug out from the start and looking like he actually manages the team - rather than sitting up in the directors box using his shite 70s style phone.

Exactly

He should be in the dugout shouting and directing his players on what to do. Not sit up in te stands beside Mr Murrat and Bain

(But when thinking about his tactics... mabye it is best he is away from the pitch)

He writes the notes that go on Kenny's clipboard. There is no job of greater importance than this at Ibrox.

Other duties include answering the dug out phone when Walter phones from the stands and making Neil Alexander look like a tit in the warm up.