Terry Butcher = next Gers manager?

Was having a discussion with the da in law after that p1sh last night.

He said he can see Butcher becoming the next rangers manager as he has done wonders with Motherwell and ICT(so far), and has more managerial experience than Ally. I think we should be looking for a higher calibre than both personally.

Anyone think that big Tel is in with a shout if Walter is given the boot at the end of the season?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

where did this come from cornel?

Just after having a discussion with the da in law (a drunken one mind) he says he has a sneaky feeling that Terry Butcher will be a future rangers manager, because hes done good jobs elsewhere and is a bluenose.

I didnt dismiss it because I know what rangers are like with "keeping it in the family" so to speak.

wondered if some people would rather terry butcher than an untried ally mccoist (because thats who i think will take over)

Just after having a discussion with the da in law (a drunken one mind) he says he has a sneaky feeling that Terry Butcher will be a future rangers manager, because hes done good jobs elsewhere and is a bluenose.

I didnt dismiss it because I know what rangers are like with "keeping it in the family" so to speak.

wondered if some people would rather terry butcher than an untried ally mccoist (because thats who i think will take over)

It's a dysfunctional family that has that turncoat as a relative.

please dont take potshots at my family.

he was simply saying that he could see it happening, not that he really wanted it to happen.

fuck sake are opinions not allowed.

fuck butcher get big mixu or jimmy calderwood theve both play attacking football

You're either a t******, a wind up merchant or just an imbecile. Personally, i think you're all 3.

As for Butcher? Get a grip and think before posting shite like this.

Good jobs? He's been sacked from every club bar Motherwell!

please dont take potshots at my family.

he was simply saying that he could see it happening, not that he really wanted it to happen.

fuck sake are opinions not allowed.

Hence the reason I gave mine, but I do not deny you the right to have a different opinion.

fuck butcher get big mixu or jimmy calderwood theve both play attacking football

You're either a t******, a wind up merchant or just an imbecile. Personally, i think you're all 3.

As for Butcher? Get a grip and think before posting shite like this.

Jesus :anguish: even the hibs fans don't want Mixu!

Honestly, do people have no scope outside the SPL?!