The continuous singing of sectarian nature by them

Before i say this, we still have a problem obviously, especially at away games - nobody can deny that and we have chanted songs we shouldn't have but its not as bad as it was before... though it still gets sung.

Big jock Knew/ Famine song and now the hokey cokey have all been negative for us in the press but what baffles me is for there is no mention of the singing from them at away games and even at parkhead occasionally

Tynecastle, fir Park and St mirren on saturday.....references to free derry, bobby sands, england your a monster and their reprisal of gibralter songs...

Why does nothing get said about them singing this??

Before i say this, we still have a problem obviously, especially at away games - nobody can deny that and we have chanted songs we shouldn't have but its not as bad as it was before... though it still gets sung.

Big jock Knew/ Famine song and now the hokey cokey have all been negative for us in the press but what baffles me is for there is no mention of the singing from them at away games and even at parkhead occasionally

Tynecastle, fir Park and St mirren on saturday.....references to free derry, bobby sands, england your a monster and their reprisal of gibralter songs...

because we are the big bad protestants so to them we are all bigots.

Any evidence to back up your claim ? :rolleyes:

We all know it still goes on and we all hear it mate...

Im at the away games every other week and i have no idea what you are on about mate ? <cr>

Im at the away games every other week and i have no idea what you are on about mate ? <cr>

Not going to argue with you mate.... if your saying there is no secterian singing at our away games, thats your opinion

because we are the big bad protestants so to them we are all bigots.

Am Nae big BAD protestant Minst ............ Am a Big GOOD protestant lol

Actually mate the hokey kokey got bad press before anyone even thought of singing it.

They'll probably even be upping it a notch next time out, given what their Rhepublican scum heroes just did. The fact they get away with this sort of rubbish while we continually are under the microscope is revolting. The country's full of toothless politicos who are afraid to stand up to the all-powerful Mope army, and has turned completely heels o'er gowdie.

define sectarian.

They'll probably even be upping it a notch next time out, given what their Rhepublican scum heroes just did. The fact they get away with this sort of rubbish while we continually are under the microscope is revolting. The country's full of toothless politicos who are afraid to stand up to the all-powerful Mope army, and has turned completely heels o'er gowdie.

Wouldn't surprise me if they up it a notch at the weekend. Hopefully they'll see them for what they really are, horrible vile scum

must be something to do with these secret meetings with Celtic bosses in darkened rooms that Britney let slip :craphead:

Wouldn't surprise me if they up it a notch at the weekend. Hopefully they'll see them for what they really are, horrible vile scum

(tu)

i hope they sing some of their IRA songs this weekend. If they do and nothing is said especially after the events of the weekend then i for one will be writing to a few people demanding an answer.

Guest Andypendek

The ground has shifted now, though. Any IRA singing by them cannot be tolerated under the current guidelines - as much as I refuse to be offended by someone singing - if you chant in support of an active terrorist group and the police do nothing there are ample grounds to launch a complaint against the police force responsible.

It's all childish, when you consider we are talking about singing and not far away people are talking about dying, but that's how it is and they can scarcely complain when their pitiful campaigns come back and bit them on the arse.