Bundesliga thread

so did a 2nd divisoin team in the Kings cup.

4-0 or something it was ... your point?

i dont rate Sevilla, just wait and see how well they do after the group stages :rolleyes:

You're an idiot and I still think you're a guy whose on a wind-up.

Sevilla are a top class team.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont rate Sevilla, just wait and see how well they do after the group stages :rolleyes:

It's alright bro, she fucked off after the forum ganged up on her nose. :lol:

:rip: Bianca

Is that why craig is banned ? or is that an unrelated incident

• 2 weeks later...

russian people you said ??? ha what the pish i am reading now do you think who fucking finance shalke ?? germans?? while being at the stadium when you play shalke you should look what exactly written on their shirts !!!!!!!!!!!!

And another point from me ... in the Bundesliga ( and the lower leagues ) the Clubs have very hard requirements . If a Club has very high debts ( hope this is the right word ) they will not get a license for the next year . It could be posible that they have to go to the 4th league. A Club like Real Madrid , thats buy´s players without having any money , would never get a license to play even in the lowest children league !!!!

And there are no russian or arab poeple who own our Clubs !!!! Thats what we are proud for !!

and by the way mein lieber freund if russians needed they would buy up half bundesliga and even lower tiers as well including Schalke 0sucks

And another point from me ... in the Bundesliga ( and the lower leagues ) the Clubs have very hard requirements . If a Club has very high debts ( hope this is the right word ) they will not get a license for the next year . It could be posible that they have to go to the 4th league. A Club like Real Madrid , thats buy´s players without having any money , would never get a license to play even in the lowest children league !!!!

And there are no russian or arab poeple who own our Clubs !!!! Thats what we are proud for !!

and by the way mein lieber freund if russians needed they would buy up half bundesliga and even lower tiers as well including Schalke 0sucks

thats not possible :rolleyes: .... there is the 50+1 RULE here in germany simpsons-haha.jpg

The so-called Rule 50 +1- (sometimes 50 +1- scheme) is a provision in the statutes of the German Football League, according to the investors, it is not possible, the majority of football clubs founded in corporations to take over in the usual professional teams be outsourced. Such as the Association for the Bundesliga team Borussia Dortmund, which is implemented in a publicly traded limited partnership with shares, it is still possible that belongs to the majority of the capital investors.

The background to this scheme is that to prevent large companies or other investors gain complete control over the teams of professional clubs, as is widely practiced in England in the Premier League and the Football League. So the athletic interests of clubs against the economic interests of investors are to be respected.

thats not possible :rolleyes: .... there is the 50+1 RULE here in germany simpsons-haha.jpg

The so-called Rule 50 +1- (sometimes 50 +1- scheme) is a provision in the statutes of the German Football League, according to the investors, it is not possible, the majority of football clubs founded in corporations to take over in the usual professional teams be outsourced. Such as the Association for the Bundesliga team Borussia Dortmund, which is implemented in a publicly traded limited partnership with shares, it is still possible that belongs to the majority of the capital investors.

The background to this scheme is that to prevent large companies or other investors gain complete control over the teams of professional clubs, as is widely practiced in England in the Premier League and the Football League. So the athletic interests of clubs against the economic interests of investors are to be respected.

German i dare say they are but sometimes you forget that russians are unstopable they could buy anything that they want you shouldn't forget about football politicians who can be bribed sometimes that's why its not difficult to buy up most shares tp take over and german is not exepton in this case and this 50+1 means nothing and it worh mentioning you have typycal german way of thinking being unable to understand it might happen you now the only club that i really like is Kaiserslautern playing in bundesliga2

and i wouldn't be proud of your rivalry with St Pauli they remaind of dirty homeless rasist scum from slames i can image them kissing adolph ass. that bitch could have mouned because of plasure

by the way are you one of them who set up Rangers ass kissers club in Hambug??? A ?? they have links with chelsea they support each other but neither licking each other asses unlike hamburg its disgusting you should respect yourown club first of all

by the way are you one of them who set up Rangers ass kissers club in Hambug??? A ?? they have links with chelsea they support each other but neither licking each other asses unlike hamburg its disgusting you should respect yourown club first of all

How about you have a nice cup of shut the fuck up? :sherlock:

Stuttgart are absolutely pish!

Only a team like Rangers makes them look half decent.

They beat us 2 going on six, and Leverkusen beat them 4 going on 6 :anguish:

Not looking forward to Seville, even if it its pointless.

The bundesliga is so open it's unreal, and some of the football is fantastic.

IMO an underrated league.