***Bougherra Thread***

minstral

u want a prediction 2- 0 gers cause with or without boogie

mendes, davies,fergie will lead us to the cup

good stuff i hope your right

personally i think it will go to extra time after a 0-0 draw and we will nick it in the end

hope your score prediction is more accurate as i want home for a swally

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If Broadfoot and Bougherra our both out then Dailly has to be the player that starts not Lee McCulloch. At least Dailly has tons of experience playing in defence whereas Lee McCulloch started there twice and was pretty crap. I think Walter will play this if Bougherra and Broadfoot are out.

-----------------McGregor--------------------

----Papac---Weir----Dailly----Whittaker----

-------------------McCulloch------------------

---Lafferty-----Mendes---Ferguson---Davis---

-------------------Miller--------------------------

That team makes me want to cry, :anguish::anguish: But I think that's how Walter will play today if Bougherra and Broadfoot are out. :(

Theres still 1 hour til kick off, lets be postive and hope that Boogie will be fit. (tu)

Actually there is 2 .

and you dont recover from a calf strain in an hour

Fucking pressed the wrong button in excitement!!!

And who knows? May be there just pissing us about.

STAY POSITIVE ANYWAY!!!

WE ARE THE PEOPLE!!!!

If Broadfoot and Bougherra our both out then Dailly has to be the player that starts not Lee McCulloch. At least Dailly has tons of experience playing in defence whereas Lee McCulloch started there twice and was pretty crap. I think Walter will play this if Bougherra and Broadfoot are out.

That team makes me want to cry, :anguish::anguish: But I think that's how Walter will play today if Bougherra and Broadfoot are out. :(

McCulloch played well at the back when he played and I would rather see him play there than Daily who I wouldn't have anywhere near the bench never mind the starting 11.

McCulloch played well at the back when he played and I would rather see him play there than Daily who I wouldn't have anywhere near the bench never mind the starting 11.

I disagree Lee McCulloch played at Centre back twice in November (vs Aberdeen and St Mirren) both times he had no positional sense, no decent distribution and struggled. Personally he's not a centre back. He plays best for Rangers when he's in the defensive midfield role and while I have to admit that Dailly is a poor player I would rather see him start today at centre back than McCulloch because Dailly has vast amounts of experience which will come in handy in a cup game like this. He's also been playing there regularly for the reserves where as McCulloch hasn't played at centre back for months. But it's looking bad if you ask me because 90 minutes before kick off we're debating who should start at CB Dailly or McCullloch. Scott McDonald must really be looking forward to this game.

:21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

Wooed by the OM there is again this week, defender of it the Glasgow Rangers, Majid Bougherra, explained to the press the reasons of his refusal to rejoin the Olympic one of Marseilles. "I did not come to the OM for I think that my qualities are done for British soccer. I must acknowledge it: this is my style and this is as that. Here, this is completely different of what one sees in France. Level approaches game, level management of trainings, level fad, level mentality, this is two different worlds. If I play in France, I know that this will always be two trainings a day and the supporters constantly in the back."

Big moment in the athletic interview! Yes! To Marseilles one works too and the supporters are true bear! Is it necessary therefore to think that in Scotland, this is the inverse one?

Rubbish translation, but it's good that the rejected OM for us.

http://www.omplanete.com/news-6810/om-pour...t-pas-venu.html