Why the fuck?

Why is Boyd being slated?

When he came on he played oryt.

He has done well when he came on and played in against a tight defence.

When Lafferty was on he won about 2/11 flick ons.

When Boyd came on he won quite alot of flick ons.

He did well today and i feel we should have played with him from the start.

WELL IN BOYDY YOU DID WELL!

As for the rest of the basterds the only sort of positive was Whittaker who has had a couple of oryt games now.

Lets pull arselves together and get this fuckin title!

WE ARE THE PEOPLE AND WILL NEVER SURRENDER!!!!! :gerbad::gerbad::gerbad::gerbad::gerbad::gerbad::gerbad::gerbad::gerbad::gerbad::gerbad:

Im not joking Lafferty did fuck all to justify his postion he was shite.

Boyd won flick ons and got us more chances!

Lafferty easily outplayed Boyd. Easily.

I can't even remember Boyd taking a single shot whereas Lafferty had a few and managed to test Boruc.

IU've been a big Boyd supporter but he was beyond shit today. The biggest mistake was taking Lafferty off.

As for the rest of the basterds the only sort of positive was Whittaker who has had a couple of oryt games now.

WE ARE THE PEOPLE AND WILL NEVER SURRENDER!!!!! :gerbad::gerbad::gerbad::gerbad::gerbad::gerbad::gerbad::gerbad::gerbad::gerbad::gerbad:

Take it you switch off the TV when he was marking O'dea for the 1st goal.

Boyd was terrible when he come on.

fuck off ya wanker,Lafferty was good, i have been on here slagging Lafferty before, but the big man was the one who could have saw them off today. he was good the day battering the cunts, winning tackles, running at them,etc which everyone in the rangers team should have been doing from the start anyway. Boyd was shite when he came on, u awryt in the head m8.

Hes not a fuckin defender!

Lafferty played 10 x better than Boyd.

Lafferty was running about gettin past players, ok maybe he didnt win enough headers but most of boyds headers were goin straight into Brown or Nakamura in the midfield.

Boyd had a very good chance and scuffed it so nobody can say aww when he comes on hes definetly going to score because that was one of our best chances.

I dont think you were watching the same game as the rest of us.

Lafferty was bossing Hinkel and he was creating problems for Celtic as a result, once again Walter fucks up by then asking him to play through the middle at the start of the 2nd half, i bet Hinkel wis delighted about that.

Boyd lost ODea at the goal, enough said.

fuck off ya wanker,Lafferty was good, i have been on here slagging Lafferty before, but the big man was the one who could have saw them off today. he was good the day battering the cunts, winning tackles, running at them,etc which everyone in the rangers team should have been doing from the start anyway. Boyd was shite when he came on, u awryt in the head m8.

Fuck right off!

Lafferty good got past Hinkel once by luck then fuckin had a shot at goal which was alright but he looked awkward when he took it.

Boyd had a couple of shots today.

I dont think Lafferty would be terrible if he played in his REAL fucking position.

no your right hes not even a footballer

Fuck right off!

Lafferty good got past Hinkel once by luck then fuckin had a shot at goal which was alright but he looked awkward when he took it.

I dont think Lafferty would be terrible if he played in his REAL fucking position.

Seriously, take your head out of your arse and actually watch the game.

So for corners and free kicks only our back 4 should stay in the box and defend ? Fuck off.

The whole team practice defending corners and free kicks in training. His basic marking was terrible.

Fuck right off!

Seriously, take your head out of your arse and actually watch the game.

I was watching the fucking game.

At no point has Lafferty EVER impressed me end fucking OF!!!!! :angry:

when everyone slates him for defending, he is a striker REMEMBER!

You havent a clue about football do you? In such situations that Celtic scored the first goal the strikers are asked to mark a player, Boyds player was ODea.

He failed. Thats the problem with Boyd, he can run about chewing gum and scoring sitters but that doesnt make you a footballer or a good team mate.

get your head out your arse m8 lafferty was much better than boyd today.

when everyone slates him for defending, he is a striker REMEMBER!

A striker, who like everyone else, has a job to do at corners. He didnt do his.

And Lafferty got past Hinkel a number of times by skill and not luck. You really don't have a clue if you think Lafferty was poor today.

Agreed, totally clueless.