Why the fuck?

fuck off ya wanker,Lafferty was good, i have been on here slagging Lafferty before, but the big man was the one who could have saw them off today. he was good the day battering the cunts, winning tackles, running at them,etc which everyone in the rangers team should have been doing from the start anyway. Boyd was shite when he came on, u awryt in the head m8.

Fuck right off!

Lafferty good got past Hinkel once by luck then fuckin had a shot at goal which was alright but he looked awkward when he took it.

Boyd had a couple of shots today.

I dont think Lafferty would be terrible if he played in his REAL fucking position.

Seriously, take your head out of your arse and actually watch the game.

I was watching the fucking game.

At no point has Lafferty EVER impressed me end fucking OF!!!!! :angry:

He didn't impress you when he bossed hinkel all day and took it by him on numerous occasions ?

He didn't impress you when he controlled it on his chest and turned and took it on the half volley to test Boruc ?

He didn't impress you when he was running at players ?

What impressed you so much about Boyd then that you can even begin to say Boyd was better than Lafferty? . I'm sure all your pals in primary 4 will agree with you but to anyone with half a brain Lafferty was the better player by a country mile.

fuck off ya wanker,Lafferty was good, i have been on here slagging Lafferty before, but the big man was the one who could have saw them off today. he was good the day battering the cunts, winning tackles, running at them,etc which everyone in the rangers team should have been doing from the start anyway. Boyd was shite when he came on, u awryt in the head m8.

Fuck right off!

Lafferty good got past Hinkel once by luck then fuckin had a shot at goal which was alright but he looked awkward when he took it.

I dont think Lafferty would be terrible if he played in his REAL fucking position.

He didn't impress you when he bossed hinkel all day and took it by him on numerous occasions ?

He didn't impress you when he controlled it on his chest and turned and took it on the half volley to test Boruc ?

What impressed you so much about Boyd then that you can even begin to say Boyd was better than Lafferty? . I'm sure all your pals in primary 4 will agree with you but to anyone with half a brain Lafferty was the better player by a country mile.

If Lafferty played upfront he would have impressed me.

He just looks so awkward on the ball.

The shot was quite good yes but i thought for a lad of 6ft 4" he should be winning flick ons against Hinkel all the time.

Why is Boyd being slated?

When he came on he played oryt.

He has done well when he came on and played in against a tight defence.

When Lafferty was on he won about 2/11 flick ons.

When Boyd came on he won quite alot of flick ons.

He did well today and i feel we should have played with him from the start.

WELL IN BOYDY YOU DID WELL!

As for the rest of the basterds the only sort of positive was Whittaker who has had a couple of oryt games now.

Lets pull arselves together and get this fuckin title!

WE ARE THE PEOPLE AND WILL NEVER SURRENDER!!!!! :gerbad::gerbad::gerbad::gerbad::gerbad::gerbad::gerbad::gerbad::gerbad::gerbad::gerbad:

Take it you switch off the TV when he was marking O'dea for the 1st goal.

Boyd was terrible when he come on.

Hes not a fuckin defender!

Well that's alright then :rolleyes:

Fuck right off!

If Lafferty played upfront he would have impressed me.

He just looks so awkward on the ball.

The shot was quite good yes but i thought for a lad of 6ft 4" he should be winning flick ons against Hinkel all the time.

So it was his fault he got played out of position ? Therfore surely he should be praised even further consdering his performance in his unnatural position ?.

Yet you decide Boyd was better and Lafferty was pish ? And justifying your point that Boyd wasn't part at fault for the goal because " He pyyoreee no ah defundur mahn".

Your clueless.

As for the rest of the basterds the only sort of positive was Whittaker who has had a couple of oryt games now.

WE ARE THE PEOPLE AND WILL NEVER SURRENDER!!!!! :gerbad::gerbad::gerbad::gerbad::gerbad::gerbad::gerbad::gerbad::gerbad::gerbad::gerbad:

So by that reasoning, we should only have 4 players marking people at corners <cr>

are you for real???

he came on, couldn't be arsed to track o'dea and compete for the header which cost the goal and then he ran around barging into people giving away needless fouls.

he is a complete prick, the fat bastard should fuck off.

celtic where all together preparing for a cup final while we had to deal with that childish cunts huffs this week.

Boyd is PISH....Boyd Plays = Rangers dont score...Novo is the only player who fought for the shirt today.

Naither was Alex Ferguson but he's never been forgiven by some bears.