Rangers Players that owned pubs

JohnGorevan

Does Mark Hately still have that bar in Renfrew? I think it was called Hately's Bar 10 or something like that

Yea i my band was over getting uniforms from a fella mackie over there and wee went to hatelys then wee came over to collect the uniforms and we were gonna hit the bar again but it was closed!! <cr>

Geordie Young had the Tillietudlem Inn at Crossford. :sherlock:

When was that BD? My mate is the current owner.... :sherlock:

Mid seventies, was a haunt of mine when I stayed in Larkhall, did a lovely wee bit of scran on a Saturday night ! ;):sherlock:

Never knew that tbh and my mate has never mentioned it.

Havent been in for ages but used to enjoy the odd lock in with a few SPL players and rogue Horse owners ;)

Mid seventies, was a haunt of mine when I stayed in Larkhall, did a lovely wee bit of scran on a Saturday night ! ;):sherlock:

Havent been in for ages but used to enjoy the odd lock in with a few SPL players and rogue Horse owners ;)

Aye well then I might drop in with some of the lads ! What days do you go in ? :sherlock:

Aye well then I might drop in with some of the lads ! What days do you go in ? :sherlock:

"Havent been in for ages" - :rolleyes:

Do you know the current owner ? :sherlock:

"Havent been in for ages" - :rolleyes:

Do you know the current owner ? :sherlock:

Na not really but is Lee Burns still the chef ? :sherlock:

Na not really but is Lee Burns still the chef ? :sherlock:

Couldnt tell you. Smudger rents the restaurant out and only runs the bar. Pretty sure some Indians were taking over the restaurant lease, though it has been at least 8 or 9 months since i was in. (tu)

A good Gers pub with only a handful of Timmy's "allowed" on match days ;)

Coisty has/had an interest in a pub in East Killbride in the village....

Legends ? :sherlock:

Yeah thats the one BD! Couldnt think last night! :pipe:

He doesn't own it, couple of brothers, Keanes own it or they did, jhungles, they certainly established it anyway ! :sherlock: