For the First Time...

schwantz

That I can remember, scarfs thrown into the directors box - Unfortunately Murray wasn't there (he doesn't come out in the 2nd half), Smith had gone down to the dugout after their 2nd goal and Bain had vanished just before FT.

Some sycophantic lachie (the guy that dishes out the tartan rugs), stood glowering to try and suss who had lobbed the scarfs.

Also noticed scarfs left on seats in the MS - sad times indeed !

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

something needs to be done about these useless cunts am talking about bain and ,kenny scott etc who the fuck are they. they just slag rangers fans and dont have a clue at football. the guys who flung the scarfs out are just region like everyone else thats all,and when u sit near them u cant help but make them see what you think of them.

Another observation; while waiting for the game to start and talking to fellow bears about the shambles last weekend, almost to a man everyone's face was tripping them.

Then I happened to glance over to Murray & Bain, who were sitting smiling & laughing in the directors box - maybe I'm being petty, but I genuinely don't think they care at all....

Another observation; while waiting for the game to start and talking to fellow bears about the shambles last weekend, almost to a man everyone's face was tripping them.

Then I happened to glance over to Murray & Bain, who were sitting smiling & laughing in the directors box - maybe I'm being petty, but I genuinely don't think they care at all....

Yes your being extremely petty.

Sir David and Martin feel the pain as much as the next fan, of course they do.

We're going through a little sticky patch atm and this is when the fans need to unite.

This is not the time for in house fighting.

We're all aiming towards the same goal and it's vital we stay 100% behind the manager and players.

We're going through a little sticky patch atm and this is when the fans need to unite.

We're all aiming towards the same goal and it's vital we stay 100% behind the manager and players.

Sir Daivid & Martin? so you're on first name terms with them eh?

Who mentioned in-house fighting? I merely observed that the pair of em seemed to be in a very jovial mood when the rest of the fans faces were tripping em !

Do you actually think they care about you or what you think?

Grow up mate n smell the coffee - this isn't a 'sticky patch', this is our once great club staring at the abyss !!

Read that before I seen the postr one thought Edward don't treat him as a bear he's greener than a tarrir tap

Read that before I seen the postr one thought Edward don't treat him as a bear he's greener than a tarrir tap

Care to elaborate on that mate? Perhaps using proper spelling & grammar so I can understand your accusation better?

Get real fs! A little sticky patch are you for real? Iv'e never known it worse albeit in not that long amount of time but come on ,a little sticky patch is complete nonsense.

Get real fs! A little sticky patch are you for real? Iv'e never known it worse albeit in not that long amount of time but come on ,a little sticky patch is complete nonsense.

You've never known it worse?

You clearly have a short memory then as twice under Advocaat, twice under Eck, and once under Paul the diddy the league was over before christmas.

We're 2 points behind Celtic with 8 or 9 games to go also with the possibilty of winning the Scottish cup.

You clearly have a short memory then as twice under Advocaat, twice under Eck, and once under Paul the diddy the league was over before christmas.

We're 2 points behind Celtic with 8 or 9 games to go also with the possibilty of winning the Scottish cup.

Only really remember the last year or so of Dick's reign,and no this is the worse,the players have no desire whatsoever,they don't give a fuck,Eck has been the best manager out the shite lot of him,PLG and Walter. He had no money and has done better than what Walter has imo. PLG mabye the difference in points was worse but it just didn't work and he was shot of quickly,however Walter has had 2 full seasons now and has taken us backwards.

I do admire your positive attitude mate - but did you actually watch that today? yes we are only 2 points behind, but this time tomorrow night we could be 5 points behind - and IMO, that's the league over. If the tarriers win the league this year, with the financial situation we are in, it could set them up for 5-10 in a row easily

At what point will you actually say enough is enough? 5 or another NIAR? With my 35 years of going to Ibrox, I really cant think of a worse time personally...

Only really remember the last year or so of Dick's reign,and no this is the worse,the players have no desire whatsoever,they don't give a fuck,Eck has been the best manager out the shite lot of him,PLG and Walter. He had no money and has done better than what Walter has imo. PLG mabye the difference in points was worse but it just didn't work and he was shot of quickly,however Walter has had 2 full seasons now and has taken us backwards.

Walter is also the man who led us to our first european final in over 30 years.

Walter put Glasgow Rangers on the map again.

Please be a bit more respectful.

I do admire your positive attitude mate - but did you actually watch that today? yes we are only 2 points behind, but this time tomorrow night we could be 5 points behind - and IMO, that's the league over. If the tarriers win the league this year, with the financial situation we are in, it could set them up for 5-10 in a row easily

At what point will you actually say enough is enough? 5 or another NIAR? With my 35 years of going to Ibrox, I really cant think of a worse time personally...

5 points behind and the league will be over?

Don't be so ridiculous.

You obviously don't remember what happened in previous seasons.

:lol: Unreal!

Stop living in the past,he's taken us backwards,wasted millions etc.

Edward must be the only person on here, happy to be 2 points behind celtc with them having a game in hand.

We should be top of the league tonight. Infact we should be further ahead of one of the worst celtc teams in a long, long time!

<cr>