Broonaldo

Scott Brown, one of Scotland's greatest enigmas of recent seasons.

Signed for Celtic, despite fellow teamate Thomson joining Scott's boyhood team, Rangers

Was utterly awesome for Hibs at times, he dictated the play and tempo of most of their games

At Celtic, looked like an overpriced player out of his depth to start...

Now potentially the SPL player of the season.

BEFORE the timothy calls begin, if you take off the blue-tinted specs, he has been the driving force behind Celtic's midfield this year. We are crying out for a player like him, who will take hold of the game (don't say Barry, when has m'baw actually delivered a performance worthy of captaincy this season?). Davis has been punted on the wing, and has had flashes of brilliance, but has far too many times drifted in and out of games. Mendes was awesome to start, but despite him establishing himself as a fans favourite, has he done much in games where we've been level and needed the driving force?

Against us in the CIS final, he turned about two players on the edge of the box, and unleashed a cannon of a shot that looked goal bound. Whilst i detest him for switching allegiances, the boy is coming onto a game. Don't raise any eyebrows if Brown wins the players player of the year in a few weeks, even if it isn't the most popular of appointments with our fans.

Scott Brown, one of Scotland's greatest enigmas of recent seasons.

Signed for Celtic, despite fellow teamate Thomson joining Scott's boyhood team, Rangers

Was utterly awesome for Hibs at times, he dictated the play and tempo of most of their games

At Celtic, looked like an overpriced player out of his depth to start...

Now potentially the SPL player of the season.

BEFORE the timothy calls begin, if you take off the blue-tinted specs, he has been the driving force behind Celtic's midfield this year. We are crying out for a player like him, who will take hold of the game (don't say Barry, when has m'baw actually delivered a performance worthy of captaincy this season?). Davis has been punted on the wing, and has had flashes of brilliance, but has far too many times drifted in and out of games. Mendes was awesome to start, but despite him establishing himself as a fans favourite, has he done much in games where we've been level and needed the driving force?

Against us in the CIS final, he turned about two players on the edge of the box, and unleashed a cannon of a shot that looked goal bound. Whilst i detest him for switching allegiances, the boy is coming onto a game. Don't raise any eyebrows if Brown wins the players player of the year in a few weeks, even if it isn't the most popular of appointments with our fans.

why would we want to praise scott turncoat brown he could have came to us but he took his forty pieces of silver suppose we should all vote for chesney strachan to get manager of the year as well

I hate to say it but he's been brilliant for them this season. Wouldn't be surprised if he won POTY.
he s a thug who can dish it out like hartley but cant take it back if the refs in the spl had any balls he would have had a few red cards this season

he is a good player in a bad team which makes him look better than the rest of them if steve davis was moved into the middle of our midfield he would be just as good

I cannot understand anyone who says that he's been 'brilliant'.

Do you make your opinions up from reading the Daily Record?

He's not been his usual depressingly poor self so far this year, but he's not anywhere near brilliant. And that's an unbiased view.

For £20k a week and £4m transfer fee, I'd still be expecting a lot, lot more from him.

I hate to say it but he's been brilliant for them this season. Wouldn't be surprised if he won POTY.
he s a thug who can dish it out like hartley but cant take it back if the refs in the spl had any balls he would have had a few red cards this season

he is a good player in a bad team which makes him look better than the rest of them if steve davis was moved into the middle of our midfield he would be just as good

Good point (tu)

Thomson has had him sussed in every old firm game was non-existant in Champions League decent player and thats is it. Kevin Thomson twice the player half the price

thomson played in the 2 wins at ibrox last year against celtic he was suspended for the 2 games at parkhead

this season he played at parkhead and then he got injured and we haven,t won against them when he played we won and brown was overshadowed which confirms what you say bkay

One half-decent seven months out of 3 and a half years and people say he's brilliant.

Am I missing something?

Thomson shits all over him.

Don't get me wrong, I'd much rather Thomson in my team. He never allows him to perform when they come up against each other but Brown has upped his game considerably this season. I was laughing at some of his performances last season and one of the reasons Celtic won the league last year was because he was suspended and missed the OF game at Parkhead on April 16th. Whether he's worth £4 million and £25k a week is another matter.

Thomson has had him sussed in every old firm game was non-existant in Champions League decent player and thats is it. Kevin Thomson twice the player half the price

too true bkay, i was having this debate wi a celtic fan on saturday night, thomson is the far the better out the two, brown has been decent but hes not even on the same playing field as kevin,

I dont rate him that highly either. But when no-shows like Mcgeady and Nakamura are getting praised to the hilt by the press then I suppose Brown deserves a bit more. I would say Flood in his Utd days looked more dangerous this season.